RPGM - Completed - Calendar Bitchy Girlfriend's NTR Fiction [Final] [Fried tomatoes]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Runner's Fate

Translation is MTL, I would say just below average, poor at best.

Censored art, somewhat above average despite that.

Game consists of doing mini-games to unlock report-style NTR events that you can decide whether is real or not. There's a savegame in the thread to unlock all + secrets if you want to skip it.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Meaning Less

I'm not a fan of the low effort 3DCG but even so this game ended up being pretty enjoyable.

The gameplay consists of a guitar hero click simulator to make the bitchy girlfriend reach orgasm which in turn unlocks favor points, which those points you can ask for favors that vary from the most vanilla stuff up to full on netorare reports.

There is probably around 2 hours of gameplay if you want to unlock everything, multiple endings and several secrets to unlock as you go.

The game is simple but not grindy, each time you play the minigame you get enough points to unlock several favors, so you are always being bombarded with several ecchi scenes that progressively get more and more steamy.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

chanpaladin

It's true, I'm a sucker for 'report' works like this and I tend to overrate content that has NTS reports. But if you're like me and it's thing that gets you going the most, this game is top notch.

It's a damn shame about the aggravating minigame that many of the scenes are locked behind, but the heroine's aggressively sexy teasing and borderline verbal femdom about her turbo slutty past + high quality reports where she leaves it up to the protag whether or not its real make it worth checking out for someone that hopelessly loves this genre.

IMO the wife's dialogue is incredible and carries the game, as she tells you about the 'confidence boosts' she gave to your shy neighbor, training with her playboy swimming instructor, and even the few times she got massaged into a stupor by your father...
    And the CG might not be super impressive, but there plenty of unique images for almost every scene in the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I do recommend downloading a save in the comments to skip the minigame though.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Tagnol

This game is kind of bad for a number of reasons, the obvious being the mtl is kind of nonsensical when it comes to describing any game play elements. It's surprisingly surprisingly when it comes to H scenes, there's still a lot of guessing at context but nothing too bad. But this falls apart when it comes to describing game mechanics and for some reason even guessing the context does not help at all for a large amount of explanations.

Another large weakness is that the mini games you have to play to progress require something that I consider a cardinal sin for h-games: Using both hands during H scenes. The mini games are h-scenes in themselves and require you to simultaneously use your mouse to essentially strum notes on a guitar neck. While simultaneously pressing A and S on the key board to catch hearts that fall down in a rhythm game like fashion. I found if you are perfect on clicking time extensions you can complete every minigame with one hand just clicking things and letting the progression hearts randomly fall on you, but it's rough and personally took my full concentration to where I couldn't even look at the h-scenes.

I will give credit, for using unity model assets for ingame CGs the face is actually surprisingly hot, especially those eyes, but body shape on it like all unity kind of falls apart especially when even before the censor the vagina is just a small little line and not detailed in any real fashion.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

chipsiup

The Premise:

The MC discovers that his live in girlfriend had the reputation of being a slut back in college. Rather than get upset, he found himself aroused by this information, so when he went away on a month long business trip he told her "I don't mind if you cheat on me while I'm gone."

When he returns, the GF tells him that she didn't do anything because it was too sudden and she wasn't sure what to make of it. But since it seemed like NTR play turns the MC on, she's come up with some "stories" that she'll tell the MC while they're fooling around.

The game then proceeds over the course of what I assume is one just evening where the GF tells "fiction" about the cheating sex she had while the MC was away, but they might or might not just be stories.

The Gameplay:

- Play the clicking/rhythm minigame to unlock points
    - Using the points, unlock either sex scenes with the GF in the "go to bed' menu or unlock NTR story time from the "cuckoldry report" menu.

The Verdict:

It's mediocre. The minigame starts off pretty easy but gets annoying once you get to the later stages, and as the points required to unlock the next scene get higher.

The NTR stories are basically split up into parts, each part featuring a different NTR dude. There is pretty much zero build up for most of them, the GF meets a guy in a situation, decides it would be fun to slut around, and then proceeds to get it on pretty much right away.

The translation is MTL. Not so bad that you can't understand it, but very clearly MTL. I've seen worse poetry.