Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
ok so if she takes over i get the trait and cannot refuse the scenes(witch include sex with men), if i keep her with the box, i dont get the trait and CAN refuse the scenes... witch all give me slut points and none of them involve sex with women.... she can just go back to the slutty exorcist

and in your notes you state that there are willpower checks during the into...intro to the quest? as in it dose a willpower check when you start the quest...or when you start the game?

when i started a new game, i gave myself 100 intelligence, 100 inhibitions and 40 willpower. i plan to safely grind the 3k needed to buy Lea, and then just let her sing till i get my willpower to 100 then do the quest as normal. so in the end i will have 100, int, inh and will...but if it dose the will check at the start of the game...

Last edited:

Ekcho666

Apr 28, 2018
ok so if she takes over i get the trait and cannot refuse the scenes(witch include sex with men), if i keep her with the box, i dont get the trait and CAN refuse the scenes... witch all give me slut points and none of them involve sex with women.... she can just go back to the slutty exorcist

and in your notes you state that there are willpower checks during the into...intro to the quest? as in it dose a willpower check when you start the quest...or when you start the game?

when i started a new game, i gave myself 100 intelligence, 100 inhibitions and 40 willpower. i plan to safely grind the 3k needed to buy Lea, and then just let her sing till i get my willpower to 100 then do the quest as normal. so in the end i will have 100, int, inh and will...but if it dose the will check at the start of the game...
You can gain willpower from the hypnotist at the circus and the training ground

cwdm78

Aug 8, 2017
The game has issues on my PC, all the price numbers are a blurry mess, no matter what resolution it's set to. vtyv.png

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
ohh thank you, 2 ways to raise it, but my main concern is when dose the check happen at the intro to the game, or the intro to the quest?
Definitely during the intro to the quest, not the game (the game's intro is just a linear cutscene, there are no checks there).

The game has issues on my PC, all the price numbers are a blurry mess, no matter what resolution it's set to. View attachment 3467457
It looks like the game isn't using the correct font, for some reason (the numbers are small, but not THAT small). Are you on windows 11? I hear that causes some problems with a certain script I am using, but I am not sure if that's the reason.

gf199

Feb 19, 2019
How do you get exhibitionist set (red dress)? Is it locked behind some specific route or character? Or can you just buy it somewhere?

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
How do you get exhibitionist set (red dress)? Is it locked behind some specific route or character? Or can you just buy it somewhere?
It's tied to the bathhouse. If you keep showing off in front of the crack in the wall, you should eventually get a "gift" left for you in front of your locker (if you already advanced through this sequence before, just doing it once should do).

What font is used for the numbers so I can download one and also I'm Win10.
It's "vl gothic regular". It should be included with the RTP (which is necessary to run the game anyway), I wonder what's causing the issue.

Reactions: gf199

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
so you said the pendant drops my inh by 10 while worn...yet it still says 100/100 or is the drop only for checks? like if i have 0 inh ill have -10 for checks, and at 100 inh my check is 90?
also warning would have been nice..why the hell dose helping janet with her work lead to you trucking random men in the church?!
"The special headgear comes with a sexy scene, as Janet temporarily short-circuits your brain, " nvm there was a LITTLE warning..but not much...
should i be worried about using this weapon too?
1711352094023.png

honestly i wouldn't mind Edith's path if it were not for the butt plug...all the strap on crap with Carla is why i avoid her path....

Last edited:

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
so you said the pendant drops my inh by 10 while worn...yet it still says 100/100 or is the drop only for checks? like if i have 0 inh ill have -10 for checks, and at 100 inh my check is 90?
also warning would have been nice..why the hell dose helping janet with her work lead to you trucking random men in the church?!
"The special headgear comes with a sexy scene, as Janet temporarily short-circuits your brain, " nvm there was a LITTLE warning..but not much...
should i be worried about using this weapon too?

honestly i wouldn't mind Edith's path if it were not for the butt plug...all the strap on crap with Carla is why i avoid her path....
I'll look into it, but the pendant should drop your inhibitions by 10 (but you have to exit and re-enter the menu to see the change).

Mmmh, maybe it's worth adding an option to decide where Erica goes, so players can indirectly control if they get the scene or not.

The weapon is safe, no scenes attached to it.

As for Edith and Carla, that's a matter of preference, of course, so it is what it is.

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
I'll look into it, but the pendant should drop your inhibitions by 10 (but you have to exit and re-enter the menu to see the change).

Mmmh, maybe it's worth adding an option to decide where Erica goes, so players can indirectly control if they get the scene or not.

The weapon is safe, no scenes attached to it.

As for Edith and Carla, that's a matter of preference, of course, so it is what it is.
Carla and Edith ar fine as is, an option to remove the sex toys would be nice but thats not a big deal(or at least let me refuse and get fired when Edith offers the butt plug, or when Carla pulls out the dildos)
and as for the temporary bimbo from the necklace thing, maybe like you said let us pick where we go, and if we go to the church make love to one of the priestess, or hell Janet herself, that will teach her not to experiment on us...or maybe...open up a Janet route?

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Carla and Edith ar fine as is, an option to remove the sex toys would be nice but thats not a big deal(or at least let me refuse and get fired when Edith offers the butt plug, or when Carla pulls out the dildos)
and as for the temporary bimbo from the necklace thing, maybe like you said let us pick where we go, and if we go to the church make love to one of the priestess, or hell Janet herself, that will teach her not to experiment on us...or maybe...open up a Janet route?
Probably not a Janet route, but it makes sense to have an alternative scene there, so I'll think a bit more about it and see what I can come up with.

4.30 star(s) 41 Votes