mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Oh, shit! I actually forgot about human transformation. I guess there are four transformations then, right?
Yeah, pretty much. I think those are all the transformations we'll have in the game, although with the 3rd one we can probably get some monster girl TFs as well, if I want to.

Aug 22, 2018
So im just gonna throw this out there cause ive not played this in forever.

How much Shapeshifting is in this now? I vaguely remember playing this long time ago and you only shapeshifted to a mouse for like all of 2 minutes in a single dungeon and that was it.

Is there more Shapeshifting or is this just a generic brainwashed into idiocy thing?
There's a few transformations now. The mouse transformation you've already mentioned, there's a fish transformation you get in the second temple, and a humanoid transformation (so disguising yourself as another person) from the third one. The fourth unlocks a dragon transformation.

The first 3 have their uses - the mouse and fish are used in exploration or in puzzle-solving, the humanoid transformation has optional plot-related uses and a bad ending associated with it where you lose your sense of self. Only the dragon, which I think was added in 0.87, has no use as of yet.

Fetish wise, I think there's scenes involved in getting the human transformations - which require "bodily fluids" to perform.

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
When Erica and Kira are in Golden Dragon, the 'drunk guy' looks more as like a 'drunk girl'.
Dont worry this. ;-)
I just saw this character, with its long green hair and the ponytail and for me the 'guy' looks pretty female. :-D

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
When Erica and Kira are in Golden Dragon, the 'drunk guy' looks more as like a 'drunk girl'.
Dont worry this. ;-)
I just saw this character, with its long green hair and the ponytail and for me the 'guy' looks pretty female. :-D
Is there really a place called Golden Dragon? I can't remember which one it is. XD

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
XD
OOPS! Its Golden Cup. Your point - and my fault. ;-)
Oh, now I get which one you mean! Believe it or not, it's easy to forget the names, even for me. XD

I thought the man looked masculine enough, but I guess he does have japanese-styled clothing, and on a sprite it probably looks ambiguous. XD

• Haha
Reactions: Angora Kitty

Ekcho666

Apr 28, 2018
Only thing i'm worried about is my saves becoming out of date . I'm really far and restarting ......

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Only thing i'm worried about is my saves becoming out of date . I'm really far and restarting ......
Well, that's likely going to happen, sooner or later. If I planned everything in advance, or if I worked only on one chain of events at a time, before moving to the next, the save compatibility between versions would be higher, but it's hard to never touch previous content, and planning the minute details beforehand isn't easy, of course.

Still, it's not like you can't keep playing, most of the new content should still be fine, and you can check the changelog to get an idea of what content you might be missing.

Reactions: Ekcho666

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017

Changelog

• added 1 adventurers guild quest in chapter 3 (and onward);
  • added 1 mage guild quest (needs you to have finished Charles's quest first, and you also need some renown in the guild, but not a rank up);
  • tweaked scene for getting bimbo trait through the hypnotist;
  • added mailbox to Golden Leaf's mansion;
  • added 1 scene for Ariel, and removed random chance past the first meeting (she will appear in the barracks afterward);
  • added talk option with Gaarth (if you use his "spell" outside of combat, you can speak with him, and he might have some comments on the are you are in currently. I mostly added comments for the temples);
  • added new scene with Janet if you reach the 20 mana crystals goal (you also get a new weapon);
  • added new ranks for both guilds (ranking up a second time in the mage guild nets you a special scene, but you need to max out all the available "rank points" at the moment, to get there);
And here are the bugfixes:
  • Fixed glitch with movable column in the second temple (after exiting and re-entering the room);
  • Fixed passability issue with a tree near the temple in the forest;
  • Fixed an issue for getting married to the "beach boy" after the first kid;
  • Fixed dialogue from the Bazaar guard (he sometimes acted as if you reported him successfully to Kira, even if you didn't);
  • Fixed inn in Solina not renting rooms at night;
A few things to note:
I improved the way the spell icon works, it should be faster, and there should never be the annoying problem with icons overlapping. Do let me know if things work fine with that one.

I decided to use the spell to add a talk option with Gaart because it's faster, easier, and doesn't take space in the main menu. Still, I did waste some work on an alternative menu, that would list the currently available summons, and would show their stats. I felt it was a tad awkward to select talk, and being "ejected" back into the map, to get the dialogue, and also designing it well is always a bit bothersome. Anyway, if you guys don't like the current approach, do let me know, I might try to finish this one up, instead.
Do let me know if everything is fine with Ariel. It was a last minute change, so testers didn't get to try it out (same deal with everything past the mailbox change in the changelog, really). It *should* be fine, but you never know.
Anyway, I hope you'll enjoy this update! Do let me know if there problems with it. ^_^

cheesebehemothx

Jan 23, 2019
I'm stuck on the quest where you have to capture the familiar, it ran north into a hallway and appears to be in a shaking box on top of a shelf, but I can't figure out how to get it down. There's a crank nearby that I though I needed to turn but it says it's stuck and I can't figure out how to fix it.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I'm stuck on the quest where you have to capture the familiar, it ran north into a hallway and appears to be in a shaking box on top of a shelf, but I can't figure out how to get it down. There's a crank nearby that I though I needed to turn but it says it's stuck and I can't figure out how to fix it.
That's a bug, it will be taken care of in the next hotfix.

Motor3Fase

Sep 6, 2017
I guys, i have a question, how does the pregnancy work in the game?
I mean, is the pregnancy thing a "ending game over" stuff or an "in game" thing?, and if it is an "in game" how does it work?
because i prayed in the church but nothing happend, is there a specific NPC to get pregnant or anyone can do it?.

Sorry if i wrote something wrong, English isn't my native idiom.
PS: I really liked the game.

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
I mean, is the pregnancy thing a "ending game over" stuff or an "in game" thing?, and if it is an "in game" how does it work?
because i prayed in the church but nothing happend, is there a specific NPC to get pregnant or anyone can do it?.

Both, technically. The scene where it will end the game is not in yet, so you can only have the baby and send it to the daycare.

Reactions: Motor3Fase

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
How many different artists are making CGs for this?
So far, there have been 3 artists for the CGs so far, if I remember correctly. But 99% have been made by only one guy (Redjet is his pen name).

Starting next month, we'll get 2 more artists (I was testing things out, since my current artist is almost at capacity) and from there on out, I'll have Redjet and one of these new artists help.

Note that the pregnancy system is still unfinished, so there are only a handful of people that can get you pregnant, and there aren't too many events yet. You can pick between a game over or continuing to play. If you continue, you get a "fast pregnancy", and for 3 days you stay at home to handle it (but you can go around the city and do a few activities, which are all "preggo themed") you then give birth, and you bring your child(ren) to an institution that will take care of them. You can go visit, and if you do it often enough, you get a small bonus. I'll probably mention in the ending if you were a good or a bad mother as well.

I am glad you are enjoying the game. ^_^

4.30 star(s) 41 Votes