mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Is the ring you get from the slime girl worth failing the quest?
Not really, but there are some consequences in the next chapter, like slimes proliferating in the forest, the lumberjacks losing their job... I'll probably add something more, but usually failing a quest isn't worth it, unless there is some stated reason to do so. Admittedly, this does weaken the League of Merchants (they are the ones buying the wood from the lumberjacks, and the slimegirl is a sabotage by the Zanti family), but so far I didn't add a final resolution to that conflict.

Is there a possibility to enlarge the size of the gamewindow, but not to fullscreen?
You can play around with the F5-F6 keys, to see if any of the options work better for you, but RPG Maker VX Ace is kind of a limited engine.

Jin is a naughty guy! XD
Does 'Jin' really is a human, or he is Ghost (Jin)? :-O
He is definitely human, just very selfish if you let him run wild. XD

noctred

Nov 25, 2017
After getting enslaved at the blackjack game, is there a way to go back and continue playing with the masochist trait and cursed piercings intact? Or are you just stuck in this unfinished area forever?

Fanthrose

Apr 26, 2019
Not really, but there are some consequences in the next chapter, like slimes proliferating in the forest, the lumberjacks losing their job... I'll probably add something more, but usually failing a quest isn't worth it, unless there is some stated reason to do so. Admittedly, this does weaken the League of Merchants (they are the ones buying the wood from the lumberjacks, and the slimegirl is a sabotage by the Zanti family), but so far I didn't add a final resolution to that conflict.

You can play around with the F5-F6 keys, to see if any of the options work better for you, but RPG Maker VX Ace is kind of a limited engine.

He is definitely human, just very selfish if you let him run wild. XD
Thanks for the reply :D

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
After getting enslaved at the blackjack game, is there a way to go back and continue playing with the masochist trait and cursed piercings intact? Or are you just stuck in this unfinished area forever?
If you reach the end of the path, you can at least "reverse it" and go back to the normal gameplay, but without any of the unique stuff from it. The idea is for me to add something special for those piercings in the slave paths, but they aren't meant for the general gameplay.

Oct 16, 2017
I didn't like the original Walkthrough I found on the Google Docs link, so I spent a few days on Word 2016 to edit it to my liking.

Edit 1: I found that some of the previously linked edited version hadn't been finished edited. I change the link to the new and fixed version.

Last edited:

8Weiss

Oct 11, 2018
To gather votes in order to get a nobility title i had to quit the palace (so i could get the flowers for Lady Rayne) but now i can't find the valet who teleported me here in the first place can someone help ?

PrivateEyes

May 26, 2017
To gather votes in order to get a nobility title i had to quit the palace (so i could get the flowers for Lady Rayne) but now i can't find the valet who teleported me here in the first place can someone help ?
He is at the Magician guild. I believe the last guy at the large table

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
  • Added small scenes if Catherine has full control over your exhibitionist tendencies;
  • Added 1 new scene to Catherine's pool of random nightly events;

Yay.....

How many path soo far? Cowgirl, slave path.. and?

Darn... wanna know the full list of path available.. all path seems good.
To many bad ending paths with no warning seems like Russian roulette with 5 bullets unless checking walkthrough before doing any job or quest. pretty annoying you grind a job for ages and find out you mindless pet or cow and its trigger was miles before. 9 hours play and really gotten nowhere with backtracking, not sure if to avoid all side content, bite bullet and use walkthrough for everything or just quit until finished even in first chapter a ton of text only scenes. So much I love about game though but frustrated as hell that paths are not more transparent.

kelek03

Aug 13, 2019
Is the PC the only possible futa character in the game or are there others?

Last edited:

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Is the PC the only possible character in the game or are there others?
You can take the look of some other characters later on in the game (just one quest at the moment, but this power will be used more in the future), but you only control the protagonist (and her summons in battle), yes.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
what's the name of the futa charater, and how do you get there scene?
Other than briefly turning into a futa yourself (but it's currently more like an easter egg, as it involves purposefully turning multiple times into a man during a specific quest), you can meet Eliza, but only if you become a noble. Check the walkthrough on how to become a noble, then just sleep once in your mansion, to meet her.

Kaspar

Sep 2, 2017
is there any full CG I can download? Just enjoying the beauty art. :p;)
Not sure about downloading, but you can at least unlock all the CGs with the Travel Sphere debug item; the option to do so is triggered by talking to the guy in the lower-left corner of the main debug room.

Reactions: Vincent654

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Is it possible to activate the mouse? I like normally to use the touchpad buttons for example instead of the ESC key.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Is it possible to activate the mouse? I like normally to use the touchpad buttons for example instead of the ESC key.
This was made with the old version of RPG Maker (VX Ace), so it doesn't support mouse out of the box. I did have a script for it at one point (I used it mostly to target spells, though), but I removed it (it didn't give a good enough feeling when using it, in my opionion) and at this point I'd rather not try to add mouse support back in.

Charly1893

Jun 27, 2018
Definitely not a known bug. How long had you been playing? Which piercings were they?
I can confirm a "bug" with that. I go to the shop just when the guard leave the slum's entrance and the shopkeeper tell me "already pierced" for each part (first time to go to the shop) but I can buy the piercings and equip them in her home. I'm using the last version (091a).

4.30 star(s) 42 Votes