alkeera

May 1, 2018
Found a bug.
Military outpost.
Player can go through the wall here and even open the chest in the captain's office by going across the walls.

Also can confirm piercing bug from above.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I can confirm a "bug" with that. I go to the shop just when the guard leave the slum's entrance and the shopkeeper tell me "already pierced" for each part (first time to go to the shop) but I can buy the piercings and equip them in her home. I'm using the last version (091a).
Found a bug.
Military outpost.
Player can go through the wall here and even open the chest in the captain's office by going across the walls.

Also can confirm piercing bug from above.
I think the piercing bug should be fixed in 0.92, do let me know if it happens again in the future. I fixed the wall bug as well, but that won't go live until version 0.93 (which is the one I should release to patrons in the coming days).

were is ariel cant remember tere to find her
There is a random encounter to meet her. If you use the maps to fast travel in Tarkas during the day, you'll eventually stumble upon her. Than she stays in the barracks.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
This was made with the old version of RPG Maker (VX Ace), so it doesn't support mouse out of the box. I did have a script for it at one point (I used it mostly to target spells, though), but I removed it (it didn't give a good enough feeling when using it, in my opionion) and at this point I'd rather not try to add mouse support back in.
It is sad. In other games I prefer to use the mouse to use the ESC menu. Maybe if I dust may old wireless keyboard, I will try this game again.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
It is sad. In other games I prefer to use the mouse to use the ESC menu. Maybe if I dust may old wireless keyboard, I will try this game again.
If you do end up trying the game, let me know if you like it or not. :)

philyb

May 23, 2018
I loved Tales of the Drunken Cowboy, mostly the world and characters as well as the smut. Want to give this a whirl once it is a finishedish version!

Reactions: mdqp

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
Ask and you shall receive.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
.93 has been released but it seems to be emailed directly to supporters.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
does this game have that the shapeshifter can become inanimate objects?
No, it's just animals and other people.

Is there gallery room or something like this?
If it's just the pictures, there is a gallery in the menu. For the scenes, a few can be picked as memories for masturbating in the bed. I plan on adding more there, but for now the selection is a bit limited.

Vikki Parris

Nov 20, 2017
Audio/SE/Decisions3

Like why tho? I always mute the games anyway, now I can't play this cuz I guess there is an audio file missing.
Kind of annoyed.

4.30 star(s) 42 Votes