leyre

Jun 29, 2017
Question, do this game has actual sex images? Im working at the bakery, so far 3 sex acts has just been a blinking black background

Edit: Went to the brothel, another god damn black screen

Last edited:
Aug 22, 2018
Question, do this game has actual sex images? Im working at the bakery, so far 3 sex acts has just been a blinking black background

Sounds like a bug. There should be actual images for the bakery, not sure about the brothel tbh (never been necessary or even all that appealing an option in my playthroughs). The images should still show up in the image gallery.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018

The game does have them, but there are plenty of scenes without any graphics yet. When I started I had no budget, so I didn't plan to have much art at all, and even nowadays I can easily outpace my artists (I currently get 5 commissions done each month). Overall, there is a good amount of them, it's just that the game also has a high number of scenes.

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
The game does have them, but there are plenty of scenes without any graphics yet. When I started I had no budget, so I didn't plan to have much art at all, and even nowadays I can easily outpace my artists (I currently get 5 commissions done each month). Overall, there is a good amount of them, it's just that the game also has a high number of scenes.
Got it ;)

Reactions: mdqp

anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
Alright finally got around to pledging to the $2 tier for this game, I really do quite like it lol

Just curious though, is .93A the latest in the Sept 22 post?

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
LOL! For the first time when i download some new version on any game (in this point is that game) i have a WARNING message from my browser - it's say this "This type of file can harm your computer.Do you want to keep it anyway?" I never have this problem before with this or any other game i download,so i want to know is there any harming files this time in that game? I don't want to risked my PC to get damaged - if i need,i will wait until some of the next versions,when it will not happen this problem again,but if anyone else have the same situation downloading the game and it know is there have a problem or not i will be happy to know this,so i can decide more easily to "download" or "not download" that new version!

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
LOL! For the first time when i download some new version on any game (in this point is that game) i have a WARNING message from my browser - it's say this "This type of file can harm your computer.Do you want to keep it anyway?" I never have this problem before with this or any other game i download,so i want to know is there any harming files this time in that game? I don't want to risked my PC to get damaged
What you should do is have an expendable computer with no important files on it that you only use for downloading risky files, that way even if you download a virus and it takes over your files you just reinstall the OS and nothing of value was lost.

Reactions: Detesteorare

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
What you should do is have an expendable computer with no important files on it that you only use for downloading risky files, that way even if you download a virus and it takes over your files you just reinstall the OS and nothing of value was lost.
You are not talking serious! You think everyone need to have at least 2 or more then 2 computers? Are you crazy - only the most richest people can do that,do you think the all world are famous and so rich? Then why the people continue to work for money if they are so rich and everyone can have more then 2 PC's,cars,phones and everything! Even the people who are not poor,but their not rich too "the normal people" can't afford 2 pc's for 1 people in family (if their 4 people in family and everyone have at least 2 pc's,this mean at least 8 pc's for all of them)! So,next time,please first use your brain and think,before to hurry to give a solution like that! This is not a solution!

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
"This type of file can harm your computer.Do you want to keep it anyway?"
Chrome will always give this warning if you download .exe files directly, and has been doing that since 2015. I think Windows also gives you a warning for .exe files downloaded (but not if it's from extracted .zip files)

Idk6935

Jul 11, 2018
You are not talking serious! You think everyone need to have at least 2 or more then 2 computers? Are you crazy - only the most richest people can do that,do you think the all world are famous and so rich? Then why the people continue to work for money if they are so rich and everyone can have more then 2 PC's,cars,phones and everything! Even the people who are not poor,but their not rich too "the normal people" can't afford 2 pc's for 1 people in family (if their 4 people in family and everyone have at least 2 pc's,this mean at least 8 pc's for all of them)! So,next time,please first use your brain and think,before to hurry to give a solution like that! This is not a solution!
I think you took that wrong, I'm pretty sure he meant to create a virtual machine on your computer to download risky files so that the host system wouldn't get infected and if the virtual machine was infected then they'd just have to delete the virtual machine reinstall the it.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Or, I mean... just a shitty computer.

You can pick up a crappy laptop for like £25.
It won't run well and it'll have all the ram and HDD of a potato, but it'll run flash, RPGmaker or unity games easily enough.

Personally I just virus-scan everything I download, and don't be an idiot, so it's fine.

zerojack123

Sep 6, 2018
I hope am not the only one here but the Official walkthough is confusing as hell. It's very confusing during certain quest. I head to the Adventure Guild and do the Merchant quest and read through it and am wondering WTF is Mouse Form. Also am a 100% that some people who don't bother doing side quest and play through the main quest will read the temple quest and they read through it and wonder what is "Mouse Form" that was me.Who feels this walkthrough needs to be redone I sure feel like it dose. I hope am not the only one who feels this. Or am I just stupid and I can't read for the life of me.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
who is dominique
She's a redhead domme you can meet in Rahib. She'll only talk to you if you have the "masochist" trait, however.

Alright finally got around to pledging to the $2 tier for this game, I really do quite like it lol

Just curious though, is .93A the latest in the Sept 22 post?
Currently, that's the latest version, yes. On patreon, if you restrict the posts by tag (and select "New release") the latest post is always the latest update, barring any mistakes.

The art is inconsistent, if you look carefully into the breast size of the same character in different cg.
I mean, honestly, you don't even have to look carefully, it's very visible in several occasions. About the breast size, however, your portrait does have variable breasts/butt, but I honestly couldn't afford the time and money it would take to fit CGs to different breasts and butt sizes, so I just pick a size I feel I like/would fit the most, or I let the artists pick it, after I give them some basic guidelines. For future games, I'll make things differently, but I can't very well do anything about this one.

With a different starting budget, and a firmer grasp on the requirements, it would have been a different thing entirely (not that players should worry or care about my mistakes, other than the fact that they impact the game negatively).

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I hope am not the only one here but the Official walkthough is confusing as hell. It's very confusing during certain quest. I head to the Adventure Guild and do the Merchant quest and read through it and am wondering WTF is Mouse Form. Also am a 100% that some people who don't bother doing side quest and play through the main quest will read the temple quest and they read through it and wonder what is "Mouse Form" that was me.Who feels this walkthrough needs to be redone I sure feel like it dose. I hope am not the only one who feels this. Or am I just stupid and I can't read for the life of me.
I am not big on walkthroughs, as I don't use them much myself and I HATE writing them, so I got some help with this one, and the main structure was written by one of my testers (he is really good at testing, btw).

I doubt at this point I am going to invest the time myself to re-write it (if it's an extensive work), but for future reference, how do you think this should have been structured? The open-ish nature of the game makes it a bit hard for me to think of a way to organize this stuff, to be honest, although I guess I could have the main quest first, and organize the side quests by faction.

Shado10

Jun 17, 2018
how to finish the outpost merchant quest? I´ve done everything and it says i could deliver the goods to the owner but i cant figure it out how ;_;

4.30 star(s) 42 Votes