Unreal Engine Call of Beyond [v0.6 Premium] [Call of Beyond Team]

4.30 star(s) 13 Votes

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
In Patreon they said late August till 0.4.
Well, It's 31 August already...
Discord said:
Yep, coming soon! Sorry for the silence lately; the truth is, we've had our hands full. Missile strikes on our cities have been affecting us, but we're pushing through. Alongside our project work, the team's been doing some humanitarian efforts – it's been a juggling act.

Personally, I've been swamped too, which is why I haven't been as active in chatting with everyone, but we have done a good work pushing the NSFW part of the game even more, completely re-thought our approach to the sex part of the game (much more visually pleasing and easier to enjoy now) and improved the sound part a lot. The release is coming soon! Hang in there a little more. And a huge shoutout to all of you who've stuck by us – your support means the world. It's a real mood booster after long days of both work and tough news.

I think next month @Sirene and I can arrange something to improve the "public-relations" and enliven the channel a bit more. We're doing a lot of work, but organizing WIPs and whatnot is a time-sink in itself and I don't have much energy left for that atm.

EroFarmer24

May 2, 2021
The mf ers really dropped an entirely different sex mode with like 20 min of content and hid it inside on the male prisoners in one of the cells that DOESN'T DIFFER AT ALL from any other cell in the jail. wtf lol.

At least the sex part of the Call of Booty is improving. Devs, if you're reading this, I want more content on the Ghost Frontier map. It's pretty barren atm tbh. YOU PROMISED MONSTERS!

Jun 19, 2018
Would probably be more enjoyable if I didn't need to wait for the fucking bar to fill up before advancing to next pose.
Doesn't respect the player's time.

hpgol

Jun 12, 2022
(From itch.io)

What's new in this version:

Lantern optimizations (it dropped FPS before)
Big Brutes movements fixes
Struggle system (tentative)
Quick start with items (for previous players)
Fix for bug when movement keys weren't working in the game (rare but still occured)
New Outfit: Underwear
New Outfit: Naked
New Outfit: Bra only
New Outfit: Panties only
New Outfit: Jacket + underwear
Improved lighting (Candles, Torches)
Improved handling of step sounds
Improved "Interactive mode" on RMB
New NPC "Jail Master"
"Story Mode" implemented
Story "Jailer's Duty" added
"Order's Headquarters" location addition

--- NSFW MODE ---
Improved pussy sounds
Improved Senna's moans (got rid of annoying ones)
Pussy sounds volume scales with the speed of thrusts
Moans change with the speed of thrusts (improved)
New NSFW mode with improved camera
Savage dick material improvement
New controls & UI for NSFW mode
New, scenario based sex scenes with dialogues
Senna's body material & mesh improvements
New character (busty body type) Jail Master
Improved characters rigs (better pussy & ass regions bending)
Improved sounds of Savages (less annoying)
New animations
Characters can continue fucking after cumming (creampie with physics)
Characters can cum in each animation scene
Each NSFW story can be evoked both from main-menu and the game itself

4.30 star(s) 13 Votes