EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Для патреона.png

Overview:
"Call of the Void" - is a sandbox game where every decision you make can drastically change the course of game's story. Skills we've acquired while working on the first game will be utilized to the fullest while working on this project. The game will still be heavily story-oriented, however, this time you are free to choose what to do in the game's world. As for the render's quality, I think you've noticed the gradual improvement in quality over the period of work from the last project and I keep learning new stuff. Talking about sex scenes, you can expect the same quality if not even better than in my first project. "Call of the Void" is a redesign of our ideas. A new project with the same old approach to our work and style.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2024-01-17
Release Date: 2024-01-17
Developer: Novel - -
Censored: No
Version: Ep. 2 - 1.1044 + Last Stand DLC
Language: English, Russian
Other Games: Twists Of My Life
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Episode 2

Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Episode 1
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

Extras: Fan Sigs - Cheat Mod* - Italian Translation*

Fabs93 thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

bord_19.png bord_9.png 300156_Sem_Titulo.png bord_20.png tavern_42.png bord_33_evening.png bath_1.png bath_26.png myroom_49.png prol_5.png prol_55.png tavern_1.png prol_34.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
What a Gif for Easter !!!! i loved so much Twist of my life , his previous work ....

Waiting for first impressions from other people that will paly the game ... First render posted before from @Kingvlad is absolutly amazing!!!!!

May 30, 2017
Call of the void synopsis.png

They put their synopsis as an image on their patreon, so that when you click on it, you get automatically redirected to their discord, which will copy the details of whatever discord account you have open on your browser. Shady stuff.

Also while the images may have improved a little, the engrish has not. In fact, with the change in setting it seems to be even worse given most second language speakers wouldn't have much knowledge of the fantasy vocabulary when compared to everyday language.

Lastly: "Developer: Novel" "Sandbox Game" "Irony"

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
3.70 star(s) 34 Votes