Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Usually i never play a game at his first release , because i prefer to play when there are a little bit more contents, choices and story ; in this case i made an exception because i really like a lot TOML and i wanted to try this new work by Novel.
Call of the Void is set in a fantasy , medieval world , where the Mc must answer to the Call of a Void , a mysterious voice that only the Pure One can listen and follow. Like you can understand this game it's complexly different that Toml in every thinks.
this is not a pure Visual novel , but is a Sandbox game with skills to improve and fights to make .
My fist impression was good in the playing ... just small , small problem my money finished just in 1 days , because you know my friends.... there is the bath and the Brothel to visit ...

Jokes aside this game could have full of potential , because there are already full of different scenery to visit , and many other ready for next updates ; really interesting the style of the fighting . Renders are really perfect , girls really beautiful , like was in TOML and also great sex animations ( are two in this first release ) .
So if i must give a vote to this first review , is a 3,5 star ; the first game that can be comperate to Call of the Void is Long Live the Princess that has a ton of contents ... So Novel here have absolutely to make fast e powerful updates to give more contents to this game ; because actually , renders , animations , quantity of different scenes , interesting plot , the gameplay , all these have absolutely a big potential , but without fast updates this game will suffer...
So absolutely first impression positive for the first release , waiting now next updates by Novel , only after we can have a more full judgment about this game

Freed Justine

Mar 21, 2019
hmmm...I find the girls in TOML to be more attractive than this one have.
TOML can be repetitive but I think it is a good game at least. It was fun focusing and romancing one girl for a change.
I hope this game is the improved version.

Reactions: Rythan25

PHSummoner

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Wow!

Logo cutscene ... 5 seconds and not at all annoying.
Literally 1st scene and we go back to second ghost busters where MC is the vengeful spirit risen from (that is god of thunder assistant from the girly spin off for you).

There are hill billies surrounding a girl - all of them wear modern clothes, fine threads (certainly fairer threads than the MC who looks like right out of Scotts vs. Britts renactments)

Even the game calls MC silly knight from romantic ballad - clearly Mc has got no wits about him at all.

Game calls MC a hunter but has him go face to face with the boy holding a girl and the other boy - silly knight it is.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I wonder if you even read the dialogues cos game doesn't call MC a silly Knight, try actually reading dialogues before leaving comments

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This Game literally spouts exposition and sets the tone:
So.say.jpg
Moral of the game -> you behave like a white knight who does not have his wits about him
and is straight out of silly romantic ballads.

But what MC really is .... totally different story:
he.is.jpg

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
The beginning is suspiciously close to the Witcher III trailer "Killing Monsters"

PS: I'm half-expecting the MC to begin singing Power Metal or playing a "cumbia villera" with a Roland AX-7 keytar.

Click at your own risk. Who am I kidding? this spoiler is hilarious!!!

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
@novel
I hope Novel is reading this thread can answer to some questions, for his example playing the game ,i have big difficulties in the reading text and this is a think that i notice also other person wrote about this ;the font size could do with enlarging and the color of the text is too light and makes it difficult to read on some lighter backgrounds .Text is really to much important in a fantasy adult game and this is a think that immediately must be fixed in next updates from the Dev

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
@novel
I hope Novel is reading this thread can answer to some questions, for his example playing the game ,i have big difficulties in the reading text and this is a think that i notice also other person wrote about this ;the font size could do with enlarging and the color of the text is too light and makes it difficult to read on some lighter backgrounds .Text is really to much important in a fantasy adult game and this is a think that immediately must be fixed in next updates from the Dev
I read, but not all messages. Regarding the font, I made myself a note, do not worry.

WOLVERINE55

Aug 25, 2018
Black screen for the logo, music in the background flies. The androidARM version. I have a weak tablet or is it something else?

WOLVERINE55

Aug 25, 2018
The second important thing: if you have installed on an Android device Wand And Witches (maybe some other games also have this) the game will install on this game because the system sees the app as if it was an update of the previous game. It's probably a matter of not changing the name.

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Thank you so much for answer ... i appreciate
Send a screenshot as an example. We have all the text on a special background. It is not difficult for us to increase the font size. But neither I nor the testers have not yet faced such problems. Do you play on the PC?

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
yes i play from my pc , windows 10 and other players like @AshBrighter write same think about the font ..

in next hours i'll send you here some screenshot like examples

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Send a screenshot as an example. We have all the text on a special background. It is not difficult for us to increase the font size. But neither I nor the testers have not yet faced such problems. Do you play on the PC?
The problem i think is that the color of the font is too light and especially when renders have a background to light or with a contrast dark -light , the test is confused to read for the view

some examples

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is how the big buns do it ... Bang! Bang!
1st.jpg
Read that from AAA title why don't you!
2nd.jpg
Do You see what I see?
3rd.jpg
Great exposition ... moving backgrounds ... can you tell?
4th.jpg

Happy Gaming!

Reactions: Sunday.Monday

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
3.70 star(s) 34 Votes