[R> Other] Calling for Ideas men

Abuzze

Oct 22, 2020
Project/Description:

3D first-person turn-based Erotic RPG inspired by titles like Lilitales and Teraurge. Female protagonist. Screenshots of the prototype and sample asset are attached (low-res as f95 has a filesize limit).

Capture.PNG F95scrn_bg_1.png

I use Godot as an engine.

Exploration gameplay is realtime 1st person POV (similar to Lilitales ). Combat is similar to standard RPG Maker JRPG with quick time events for variety.

Looking for:
- Ideas men. That's right. If you've had lots of crazy ideas about worldbuilding/story/characters/gameplay but felt left out of gamedev process because everyone requires hard skills like creative writing, this is your hour. ;)

My Vision for the Game:

I played a number of Erotic JRPGs, and always felt most of them were lacking interactivity and player choice content .
I.e.:
  • Want to play your own character? Nah, premades.
  • Want to play only with "vanilla" sex? Sure, but you cant advance the plot.
  • Virgin run? Miss ~90% of the game content.
  • Party members? Walking sacks of HP and damage with minimal character development.
This game project aims to create a game that will implement these missing elements.

Gameplay is similar to regular JRPG except a major activity is centered around recruiting companions, talking and interacting with these companions (Party member dialogue) as you travel/do quests and getting to know those companions better, even unlocking new quest content by advancing relationships. Think Baldur's Gate 3 companion relations system. Plot is built around choosing the right allies of the right species (Humans? Something else?).

Game will feature heavy themes of exploring the consensual furry/tentacle/interspecies similar to Teraurge to provide contrast to the "vanilla" options. You have been warned.

What's Been Accomplished?
- The core software design stage
- The core game design document
- Asset creation workflow

Project is now in active development phase.

Developer:
Abuzze - Programming, 3D modelling, Art, Assets.

Why work with me?
- I have developed a workflow that lets me put most ideas into reality fairly quickly. If you enjoy seeing your ideas come true in artwork, you will enjoy this collab.

Employment Type:
- Unpaid. You will be credited, of course. This is a hobby/work of passion, but I take its development as seriously as any commercial project. Hope we will share this work ethic.

Work commitment:
- Once/twice a week over any voice or chat app. You are welcome to suggest your own hours, I can accommodate almost everything.

Preferred method of contact:
- E-mail, Skype, Google hangouts, anyhting. Except Discord. I don't agree with its aggressive phone number requirements for login and "privacy" policy. Sorry about that.

Job Description:
- Your "deliverable" are your ideas (in writing) for anything really: game title, game plot, worldbuilding, characters, their backstories/origns, gameplay suggestions, feedback and ideas for the art or artstyle. The crazier the better, but it should follow the "choosing the right allies, furry/interspecies" theme of the game. No proofreading required, just needs to be readable without inflicting too much pain (i.e paragraphs and basic punctuation). ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: naoc

amaladdiction

Jun 19, 2023
Love the look of the protagonist! Are you working with an artist already, or is she solely your creation?
Any other particulars about the story/setting that you've already decided, or are heavily leaning toward? Any specific tropes you know you want (or don't want)?
I can't write dialogue, but I can spend hours on end world building.

Satori6

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2023
Looks similar to Maumau, you could check that for ideas on what to implement or do better.

It's not on this site - maybe banned due to some rule, but it's on Steam.