Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
banner02.jpg

Overview:
You play the role of a former military officer, now trying to make a living by trading and scavenging in the vastness of space. Your ship the Callisto and rag-tag crew, experiencing new adventures and relationships along its travels.​

Thread Updated: 2022-04-14
Release Date: 2022-04-14
Developer: Xavster Gaming - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.00
Language: English
Other Game: Stellar Crossroads
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Others:
Android* - Compressed*

Extras: FAN SIG - Multi-Mod* -
Walkthrough - -
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

3.jpg 8.jpg alice 108.jpg main07e 108.jpg v08i 001.jpg v08u 013.jpg bs_tan 403.jpg v09d 045.jpg v10a 256.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
I'm always willing to give sci-fi smut a chance, downloading now.

Edit: Really excellent stuff. Renders and art direction are top-notch, story has potential, the gals are lovely, and it features some very nice animations to boot. Some of the transitions are a bit abrupt, but it's an extremely impressive first entry overall. Really meaty for a first release too. I'm excited to see where this goes, big kudos to the dev.

Last edited:

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
This game is actually pretty funny (in a good way). Plenty of lewd scenes but not exactly a fap game. The author is clearly a sci-fi fan and there are elements of it I recognize from Trek, the KotOR bike race, "Frak/Frakking" in lieu of the other word from Battlestar Galactica and even an homage about Pelvic Sorcery from GotG...and the ex-military with a rag-tag crew on a rag-tag cargo ship operating on the edges of the law has some Firefly elements to it.

Renders, models, editing are all very well done.

Fun ride; Highly recommended.
DM-Goodjob.jpg

Edited Oct2 to remove a reference to my former avatar pic.

Last edited:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
due my being a derp..deleted previous comment...now for a proper comment...this is beautifull stunning game to look at..the rendering is top notch..nice animations..the story is very good..clear English..well written..the theme is awesome..i'm one for sci-fi harem stories..heard next release choices will appear..which makes this one realllllllly long and meaty prologue..biggest prologue i've ever seen...recommend highly...and am SO waiting for the next chapter with choices..there is a certain striped alien hottie i wanna boink..who may have monster nipples :O(only saw them through red plastic uniform :p )

Last edited:

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
-Characters are looking very interesting and pleasent to look at
-Story is very nice
-Storytelling is also very good
-A lot of content for a prologue

Now i only need to know if this will end up as a possible harem game, because you know sooo many nice ladies. This game could make me a happy camper if the story and story telling keep up like this. :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
NoooOOOooop...sorry ... not in the banner ... DElete! DElete! ... That short haired distilled version:eek:

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
Wow, when i initially saw this, the ship, models and theme seemed so similar, i thought this was another game by Kerni

The only real 'hit's on the genre list for me are monster girl and sci-fi, but the concept and the art are so strong, i'm going to give it a try anyway.

EDIT>>> OMFG! That theme music! WTF is that? A non-copyright compilation of near-2001-A-Space-Odyssey and Star-Trek??

Green woman spotted! Alert Captain Kirk immediately, have him report to the bedroom!

I'm sorry Dave, this conversation can no longer serve any meaningful purpose...

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Sure enough .. somebody already rated this...5 stars , no less ... for this prologue:
" what might become a fun open-world trading-exploring kind of game "

Sure missed the kinetic nature of it Rob noticed and ... yeah, no exploration, no open world.

One last thing, what is MC supposed to trade in??? Dames? It is them he has in excess;)!

Reactions: Abhai
4.20 star(s) 116 Votes