VN - Ren'Py - Cambion [v0.6] [Longcountry]

1. 1.00 star(s)

AntoniH13

Three different powers, three similar but slightly different paths. There's no sexy content for you if you don't choose alchemy, for example. What if you play just one path? Lucky boy, welcome to the world of extremely short updates.

It also jumps from one scene to another without resolving what happened in the previous scene.

I was somewhat interested in this at first and wanted to see where the developer was going with Sloan, but that turned out to be another complete disappointment. At least the MC grew some balls and stopped pretending for her after witnessing his French friend kissing the new boyfriend.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

KimchiWarrior

This game will cause perspective whiplash at times jumping from scene to scene with rapid pacing. it needs to slow down and focus on the characters more and expand the dialogue. It feels like a game written for one person (the dev) and anyone else who plays it is expected to already know the story to really follow it. while the visuals can shine at points, other art assets can be immersion breaking unless these characters are meant to be living Gumbie that got left in a fire.
    There is potential in the concept but needs to be refined and paced better.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

MikesDK

I like the main story with the supernatural aspect to it, i do wish it would be explaied better when you choose your powers since you will have 0 clue as to what they do and whats the diffrense.

As for harem and all the ntr talk i can see how some could be really annoyed to learn stuff like MCs ex-girlfriend is now dating someone else, which does feels off compared to a harem tag since she would have to still be a possible LI, personaly i dont really care about her i just hope it wont be a forced harem so you can pick who to fuck and that i can tell the ex-girlfriend to fuck off when she tries to get back to MC after being with someone else.

What i dident like is how MC takes controle over other girls and then start doing lesbian shit with a LI, thats pushing the NTR limit to the breaking point, and in a way its also a form for rape since the one MC is controleing dosent concent to doing it and it dosent make it better if you hate the girl MC is controling, seeing this kind of stuff so early in the game does feel like a warning to what might come later.

Game is clearly focused on people that has big tit fetish since proberly 75% or more is either big or huge, i hate big tits personaly so a ton of LIs wont be for me in any way.

That leads me to choices, so far i have not seen a LI being forced on you, if it will remain like that i dont know, its just to early to say since there arent much in the form of sex scenes yet, but i do belive LIs will be forced on you like Slone MCs ex-girlfriend, i hope i am worng since it would ruin the game if it starts doing that.

Girls are a mixed bag, some look pretty nice but most look off or ugly to me, not all of them atleast.

Animations i cant really rate since ive only seen one or two and they werent that good and some times its just picture to picture as well.

As for content there just isent enough yet to make a real in-debt review so i will revisit this one later on to see how it will progress, so ill leave it at average 3 stars untill then.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Smbt3D

As I wrote in the discussion part, some hot (for me especially Sloan) and some weird and some hot and weird (mostly) unique characters, an interesting supernatural story and some humour.
    It has a harem tag, but it seems that some of your potential LI's have friends in the beginning or at least talk to other guys.
    So if you are able to deal with a game where not every female is an untouched virgin (but jumps your cock instantly as soon as she meets you) I'd recommend to try it. I'm looking forward to the next updates
  5. 4.00 star(s)

BarbarrossaNA

Really enjoyed the playthrough. The game has decent renders and writing with a interesting 'supernatural' story behind it.. what more can one ask? A decent first chapter. One to bookmark and see how it develops.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

Macgamer

So yet another game that says harem but sure a lot of your love interests with boyfriends and mentions making out or more. The version also are held back one version it seems on Patreon. The MC is rather odd and the story jumps around from dreams to real. Only thing I liked was some of the female characters. Not much to this game. I'd give this game a pass for at least a year to get some content, not even a sex scene yet.