• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py - Abandoned - Camelot: Reborn [v0.2 Public] [Lust Portal]

1. 3.00 star(s)

libertypics

The art is amazing, the gameplay... just not fun enough to put the time in to see the art. It isn't a bad game, though development is slow and with the dev doing two games at once probably not going to be fast, really the rating is the usual culprits for an average game. The art is great. The gameplay not so much. Later versions will see, it could smooth out and improve or it could become even more burdensome for the reward you get for your effort. Not sure if I see myself returning w/o a walkthrough or mod though, did like parts of it, didn't like playing it enough to get to those parts.
  2. F
    5.00 star(s)

Fariel228

First of all, fantasy genre is my favourite so 1 star for this. The art is very good-looking, thus 2nd star for this. The plot seems interesting and has huge potential + combat system, so here goes 3rd star (nice implementation of master-disciple romance, for now at least). The Devs are the same guys who made SlutCraft, so I am looking forward for development of the game, it should be promising, plus I can vote for scenes in Patreon, so 4th star for this. Honestly the game is too short, there are no fetishes and its in early stage, but I hope more people will notice it so 5 stars for now. If the updates won't be once a year, I may even start supporting it on patreon, I think it will be worth it.