Unity Completed CamLife [Final] [Team Infernus]

1.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
3mVnDH.png

Overview:
You're a hot young lady trying to make it as a camgirl. Learn new skills, buy toys, and pleasure yourself on camera to please your viewers. Give private shows or take viewers exclusive to charge them a premium. Build your profile and your viewership and you'll rake in cash.​

Thread Updated: 2019-04-04
Release Date: 2019-03-12
Developer: Team Infernus -
Censored: No
Version: Completed
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

K0NAVl.png 3mVnDH.png 9De88L.png

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
Looks great, and it's marked as complete too! Definitely something to explore over the weekend.

D

Deleted member 180223

It seems like that the skills are buggy, can´t switch to others

Deleted member 231062

Donor
Oct 4, 2017
Looked promising, but there isn't much to do. Also, it doesn't matter what you do or even if you don't do anything, viewers depend on the tags you earn. Objects are more or less useless. Basically, what you see in the captions is what the game shows, plus some poses for the girl, but no real gameplay.

EDIT: Ok, when you get into a private show (that starts randomly I think) there are some other poses and you can use the objects, but that doesn't change the fact that there is basically no gameplay, you just stare at the screen waiting for something to happen...

Villi X

Jun 12, 2018
Looked promising, but there isn't much to do. Also, it doesn't matter what you do or even if you don't do anything, viewers depend on the tags you earn. Objects are more or less useless. Basically, what you see in the captions is what the game shows, plus some poses for the girl, but no real gameplay.

EDIT: Ok, when you get into a private show (that starts randomly I think) there are some other poses and you can use the objects, but that doesn't change the fact that there is basically no gameplay, you just stare at the screen waiting for something to happen...
Thanks, you saved me some time.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
It's not buggy, but I have played for 40 minutes now and only ONCE had a private show.
This lasted about 4 seconds because it was at about 11.55 pm.

I maxed my skills and still play around with air kisses and boobshow to make $5 or 10.

Game is seriously overrated by the dev.

Reactions: GuardianZ

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
Overrated confirmed in my honest opinion.

How the fuck are you supposed to take a viewer on a One-on-one private show, HMMMMMMMMMMMMM?
How does the DM page work, HMMMMMMMMMMMMM?

The "How to Play" doesn't tell you shit about it.

Reactions: Arkus86 and þussy

hanahsolo

Dec 21, 2018
hmm... in patreon they don't say it's complete, only that it's new build and in Itch.o's information it's prototype.

Malphasxx

Mar 23, 2018
You can actually switch to private mode (different from public) and use different items. No idea on how to do it, did it by chance by alt tabbing.

hanahsolo

Dec 21, 2018
You can actually switch to private mode (different from public) and use different items. No idea on how to do it, did it by chance by alt tabbing.
didn't work to me. It just randomly comes and goes. this is more of be watcher of camgirl and maybe bit say what she does but no control how deep you can go after learning and buying.

camberhorse

Feb 17, 2018
This was made for a game jam, which explains a lot. There really isn't much more to it than an idea and a basic implementation. In a lot of ways it reminded me of that particular style of erotic flash game where you just click a button and a short animation plays, and then you just keep doing that until you get bored. There's no gameplay to speak of, and the advancements in the form of items and skills really just add another button to click. Interface is kind of cute at first, but very clunky to actually use. The animations come off as parody rather than erotic, or like that thing cartoon artists do when they want to draw a pair of tits without getting accused of drawing smut.

In short, play with it for 10 minutes, then drop it and never look back. It's a fun idea and a small download.

Reactions: Aazkaal

DrunkenOwl

Jan 22, 2019
It's not buggy, but I have played for 40 minutes now and only ONCE had a private show.
This lasted about 4 seconds because it was at about 11.55 pm.

I maxed my skills and still play around with air kisses and boobshow to make $5 or 10.

Game is seriously overrated by the dev.
How did you replied to DM's? On my game i am clicking on them but nothing happens.

Reactions: Aazkaal
1.20 star(s) 5 Votes