HTML - Abandoned - Camp Apocalypse [v0.0.4 Bugfix] [StudioUmbra]

1. 4.00 star(s)

thornum

interresting survivor style game with food and mood méchanics. three ways possibles depending on a major stat for each. Girls to tame or corrupt, at your choice. in apocalyptic thematic, i' ll good see a pregnancy managment to repopulate, interactions with differents communities concept (rapists, cannibales, end of world fanatists, satanists, etc...may lead to entraids, collusion, anihilation, trading, crafting specialization, etc..
  2. 4.00 star(s)

darkfan

Not a ton of content yet, but some very hot smut, and a nice framework for a game. Fucking girls in a survival situation is a classic fantasy, and meeting and living with these different characters has the potential to really enhance their appeal... though right from the start, I find myself feeling like the savages and the slavers have the right idea ;). The game so far seems open to the main character feeling the same, and I hope those sorts of options are developed. Regardless, definitely hope to see more.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Mercedes

The first release had little content, but the look of the interface and the texts (I don't speak English myself and use a translation programme) read quite well.
    What followed was 3 days of lively conversation in the forum and a new update with more content. Even though it is still very little, it shows well in which direction the game can develop.
    The communication with the developer @StudioUmbra is excellent and his/her willingness to listen to the wishes and suggestions of the community is very great.

StudioUmbra, Thursday 19.05.2021 19:18
    I'm already working on next update and i have considered everything that you all post last days, I'm rewrighting the intro, something a little more agressive, but much more realistic and adult. Also rewrighting the side characters encounter to be more meaningfull. Mood mechanics also implemented.

So I give 4 stars for the build so far (0.002) and the overall concept. There is still room for improvement, even if there is more content to explore.