VN Unity Camp Arcadia [v0.27a] [Hael]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

hael_

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2024
"Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml"
Afaik that's 100% a false positive that some packed files may show up in some antivirus...feel free to Google it, apparently it's quite common although I never faced it.

VladimirPup

Aug 8, 2021
AI artwork and a disturbing story that I hated deeply, I only played 20 something minutes of it and I was not interested in this since you are a 30 something old man taking sexual advantage of infantile speaking children who all look like they are still in the 6th grade.

Camp Buddy is one thing seeing as they might look young but they are all adults and plus all of the characters only interact sexually with other characters who are their own age and is a romance story all together, While this is just disgusting imo.
AI artwork and a disturbing story that I hated deeply, I only played 20 something minutes of it and I was not interested in this since you are a 30 something old man taking sexual advantage of infantile speaking children who all look like they are still in the 6th grade.

Camp Buddy is one thing seeing as they might look young but they are all adults and plus all of the characters only interact sexually with other characters who are their own age and is a romance story all together, While this is just disgusting imo.
Dude, it's just a piece of text with pictures. Maybe, in your understanding, games like GTA shouldn't exist, because in this game they rob and kill, which is inherently disgusting? Or should delete all games with tags "incest", "cheating", "rape", "abusive relationships" because it does not fit into the concept of normality? Or maybe go back to removing games with gay content altogether because it might make some heterosexuals vomit?
For your information, if someone jerks off to incest content, it does not mean that they are secretly looking at their mother or sister. It's just imagination and nothing more. And it has the right to exist as long as it does not harm real people in any way and does not force them to do something.

Last edited:

hael_

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2024
Is there any segs scene now?
The only one I'm aware of is a fantasy of a non-con scene with Wyatt
There are 3, if by "segs" you mean any type of . There is rimming on day 1, (kind of non-con) anal sex (not real, just a fantasy on the MC's mind), and handjob which could happen at the very end of version 0.27. All these are specific to certain routes/choices, you may not get any.

Will we get to corrupt Max?
The hidden stat Max Corruption is already there, don't know exactly what will happen but we'll get somewhere.

------------------
To hael_.
I noticed you are using pixel art for your counselor, but not the boys?
IMO you should explore this front more, he looks really good. Not to mention it's quite rare, especially for AI art games.
TBH, I was drawn in by the counselor (I normally just skip all of these type of games).

The boys on the other hand are quite generic, and the quality is not consistent (one of AI Art's core problem) ... tho maybe that's cuz I'm not interested in them.

Also the font is hard / unpleasant to look at, don't pixelate UI XD
All character sprites are pixelated; they were the first thing I created when starting the game about a year ago. Since then, both my skills and AI technology have improved significantly. I understand there may be some inconsistencies, but all sprites are indeed pixelated. The style may look a bit different, which might make it seem like the boys aren't pixelated to the same degree. This is the first time someone has mentioned it! I may tweak some of the sprites in the future, but for now, it's not planned. I appreciate the feedback, thank you!

Mar 27, 2024
I love how you just didn't really respond and instead just straight out called him on his bullshit, Just because you fantasize about something or have a kink doesn't mean you actually abuse people or kids.

I have my kinks and fantasies but that's all they are kinks and fantasies, I don't go around hurting people I know it's wrong to do something like that to people and illegal so as long as you keep it in your pants and it REMAINS a fantasy then everything is fine imo.

Planchette87

Oct 3, 2022
I like Max and Zoran, too bad the mc is too focused on the kids..
may not be a game for me, but gl dev. congrats on your first game♥

• Red Heart
Reactions: hael_

VladimirPup

Aug 8, 2021
I liked the penis-shaped mushroom in the clearing in the game, itoo bad the mc is too focused on the relationships of people and not mushrooms..I hope the developer will take my wishes into account in the next updates, and will not focus on what others expect from him, for which this game was conceived

hael_

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2024
Please just stop that already, post got deleted.

I'll use this post to let you know that this month I'll be working on a different, smaller, project and I will continue working on Camp Arcadia in September. So you can expect next update around October, hopefully.

Reactions: jackofnapes

Asyran

Dec 15, 2020
In that 4th preview image. They are all using Camp Buddy poses. Left to right, 1st is Hiro, 2nd is Keitaro pose, 3rd is Felix, and 4th is Taiga.

Feb 3, 2021
In that 4th preview image. They are all using Camp Buddy poses. Left to right, 1st is Hiro, 2nd is Keitaro pose, 3rd is Felix, and 4th is Taiga.

They're pretty generic poses. I'd bet you could find equivalents in Danganronpa too.

Aside from A posing(which I don't understand why any artist does it's super unnatural looking), I stand like each of those multiple times a day.

Edit: oh my god the forced wait time before being able to advance the dialogue is so annoying

Last edited:

Fgrrwq

Sep 1, 2018
Please just stop that already, post got deleted.

I'll use this post to let you know that this month I'll be working on a different, smaller, project and I will continue working on Camp Arcadia in September. So you can expect next update around October, hopefully.
I honestly thought at first that it was some sort of prequel/mini game that you wanted to make separately and then include into the main game. Only when I zoomed up I realized characters were different

gayentertain

Aug 13, 2018
Good game, I can tell that you've worked hard on this. One question and one hope.

You mentioned in this release there is a potential to have an HJ scene? How do I get to that? I'm sure people would love a guide even if it was behind a paywall on your Fanbox.

Two, I do hope the other councilers can at least be involved. Personally, I'm very attracted to the strict daddy character.

hael_

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2024
I honestly thought at first that it was some sort of prequel/mini game that you wanted to make separately and then include into the main game. Only when I zoomed up I realized characters were different
It's a standalone game set in the same universe, Aiden (who is the main character in this new project) is actually a camper on Max's group in Camp Arcadia.

Good game, I can tell that you've worked hard on this. One question and one hope.

You mentioned in this release there is a potential to have an HJ scene? How do I get to that? I'm sure people would love a guide even if it was behind a paywall on your Fanbox.

Two, I do hope the other councilers can at least be involved. Personally, I'm very attracted to the strict daddy character.
Thank you! There is indeed a HJ scene at the very end of version 0.27. To get it you need to get Noah confess to you on day 1 (try to get high trust with him on Day 1, choose "I never kissed a girl" during the game, then "Find Noah" when asked by Max. There will be a guide sometime soon!

Billy 25

Dec 30, 2022
Congratulations on your new game, it's a great and amazing game, good dialogues, there are no mistakes in the game, the only thing that is missing is sex scenes, this is the most important thing in order to attract many players to play it

minibw

Feb 25, 2017
Quite enjoying this game so far! The writing is surprisingly fun and playfully sexy.

That being said, I was wondering if the content will stay as "pleasant" as it is right now -- as if the MC really is just the bestest friendliest nicest mentor guy who always have these characters' best interests in mind -- or if there will eventually be options to be a bit more, ah, forceful with them? :sneaky: There's a scene right now in the game where you daydream about a noncon encounter, for instance, but are there plans to actually enact that type of scene, or other similar BDSM-ish situations along those lines?

Just trying to get a handle on what to expect down the line, content-wise.

Reactions: JeremyDevia
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes