Ren'Py Camp Klondike [Night Six Part One] [Swimsoot]

4.70 star(s) 67 Votes

Dajose

May 8, 2017
Thank you so much for your thoughts and kind words. I'm interested to hear what you think of Day Three and Four. Each day has at least one or two longer scenes between two characters. Many scenes are short just to move the story along, but you are right - the best are the long ones that build tension.
Im still very intrigued by the story and build up. I played the whole day 3 and 4 shortly after writing the comment. I stand by the comment, so nothing changed from my impression. Its good dialouge and good build up and u get to enjoy these different characters and how they act. I imagine this art style takes alot of time and effort. i hope it gets some more recognitioin, its always a time thing here so i wouldnt worry about that part if your quality and update time stays healthy.
Good luck and stay safe!

Reactions: SeeEmilyPlay

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Camp Klondike [Night Four Part Two] [Swimsoot] - Original Size: 1,06GB

Download PC/Mac :

Size for each Compression: PC=548MB Mac=531MB

Used quality settings: image=90% audio=80% video=75%. I have choose these settings because i want provide a nearly same experience qualitywise like with the uncompressed game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

swimsoot

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
Camp Klondike [Night Four Part One] [Swimsoot] - Original Size: 1,0GB

Download PC (377MB): Workupload
Download Mac (343MB): Workupload

Be carefull compressions reduce the image Quality. I can't check every upload.

is it going to have a compressed version?
Looks like exoplast just made one - see below

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Camp Klondike [Night Four Part One] [Swimsoot] - Original Size: 1,0GB

Download PC (377MB): Workupload
Download Mac (343MB): Workupload

High Quality compression

Download PC (539MB): Workupload
Download Mac (505MB): Workupload

Have added a high Quality Compression. This compression has nearly the same quality like the uncompressed game, but also save around 500mb.

• Red Heart
Reactions: swimsoot

T3888

Dec 26, 2021
Starting the Sauna night soon, amazing game, storytelling and characters are amazing. The art is lovely once you get used to it. I'm dreading on continuing the story because I don't want to reach the end off the update.

• Red Heart
Reactions: swimsoot

swimsoot

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
I'm dreading on continuing the story because I don't want to reach the end off the update.
I know that feeling of not wanting to get to the end of a world you're loving. If you're at Sauna Night, you still have a few fun chunks to go. I love feedback, so feel free to say your thoughts either here or Discord. Glad you're into it - I am too!

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
Recently stumbled upon this gem and really loving it.
The teasing and building up the tension is just awesome. Once the finale is here it's going to be a blast, i'm pretty sure about that ;)

Am i correct if this beautifull piece of work has a 2 monthly update?
Can't wait for the next one. This one sucked me right into it :love:

4.70 star(s) 67 Votes