• Lola's story arc continued
  • Monster girl encounters with your camera
  • New transformation potion
  • Spa can now be restored + background models added
  • Added Katey and Lola to future background models
  • Final collectible fairy added
  • Work done on game UI
  • New whore make-up scenes added
P.S. Plz don't ping me in case of possible dead links coz it's working on moment of posting and I have no ability/intention to reupload in case of files deletion by game developer. Also I didn't tested this release so use it on own risk.

Yogi DaHuggy

Jun 16, 2023
Don't get me wrong, it's a good update for Veronica...but not so much on Lola. It's great to have more story on her but I was expecting some MC x Lola scenes. Not some monster to have more action than we did...It's good 5 star cource meal for Veronica who had it all. I mean the quest with the skeleton captain, could had been to have sex with Lola than Amber. Girl and boy right there. Why now?

Probably because I had sat the bar so high for my hype for Lola....but I was hoping for some action with the protagonist mostly. Maybe the "Anubis potion" is setting up between them. Most likely.

Last edited:

Sir Weshmish

Mar 4, 2019
Well Lola did have some action with Veronica at least, tho it's not with her 1 on 1 personally. I get u man, Lola hype was slightly crush but eh **potion**, might have something to-do with the future whenever it comes. Tho one thing I wanna say, I wish there's more dialog between the mc and girls during sex scene rather than a narrator narrating it.

Reactions: Yogi DaHuggy

pupitti

Nov 20, 2023
How do I get the rare and very rare encounters? I got the first one when Im hunted and got it first try (i guess its done on purpose), but then I got haunted a second time, and even retrying, im not getting any rare or very rare encounters, does anyone know how to get them?

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes