4.20 star(s) 25 Votes

DragonSlapper

Sep 13, 2019
The journal suggests there's a potion ingredient that looks like cherries - I have 0/4 of these. Where is this thing found - I've never seen it! (I've got a dozen each of every other ingredient from searching the woods but zero of that one).

UPDATE: Okay, I just had to find and read the Walkthrough document. The cherries are never VISIBLE by just looking at the screen so I'm not sure if they ever showed up in the forest but if you go to the Archery screen and mouseover EVERY bush it turns out that one of the bushes flashes to indicate the presence of the cherries. Ugh. I would never have found that if it weren't for the walkthrough.

BUG: If by chance you never introduced yourself to Penelope in the first month, it makes no sense that in subsequent months your only option is "Re-introduce" (Whereupon you know her well and she doesn't know you) - why can't you just normal-introduce at that point? Getting to know her a FIRST time shouldn't gate on having the potion unless there's actually something she needs to remember.

Last edited:

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
The journal suggests there's a potion ingredient that looks like cherries - I have 0/4 of these. Where is this thing found - I've never seen it! (I've got a dozen each of every other ingredient from searching the woods but zero of that one).

UPDATE: Okay, I just had to find and read the Walkthrough document. The cherries are never VISIBLE by just looking at the screen so I'm not sure if they ever showed up in the forest but if you go to the Archery screen and mouseover EVERY bush it turns out that one of the bushes flashes to indicate the presence of the cherries. Ugh. I would never have found that if it weren't for the walkthrough.

BUG: If by chance you never introduced yourself to Penelope in the first month, it makes no sense that in subsequent months your only option is "Re-introduce" (Whereupon you know her well and she doesn't know you) - why can't you just normal-introduce at that point? Getting to know her a FIRST time shouldn't gate on having the potion unless there's actually something she needs to remember.
Hi there Dragon,

Thank you for reporting this! This is definitely a bug. For me it seems to be working both when exploring the forest and visiting the archery range however. Does it not look like this for you? If so, do you so happen to have a save file where I can check it?
berries.jpg

As for not having to re-introduce yourself to Penelope if you hadn't started her story yet, that's a very good point. I'll change that for the next patch.

DragonSlapper

Sep 13, 2019
Hi there Dragon,

Thank you for reporting this! This is definitely a bug. For me it seems to be working both when exploring the forest and visiting the archery range however. Does it not look like this for you? If so, do you so happen to have a save file where I can check it?
View attachment 3359521
Aha! I am red-green colorblind so the bush on the left at a casual glance looks like any other bush - the cherries aren't conspicuously visible until mouseover produces the image on the right (where they suddenly have an obvious OUTLINE). Now that I know they're there I can see them in the left image if I ZOOM WAY IN and carefully focus on it but at normal screen-monitor distance they're...just not there. The problem is that your chosen shades of green and red are very similar in their level of brightness and saturation so if you can't tell it apart by hue alone, the cherries aren't visible. Give them a black border OR a white border OR have at least one cherry at the edge of the bush so it's against the LIGHTER green there and the issue probably goes away.

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
Thank you so much for telling me this! I hadn't even considerd it.
I will take your suggestions into account. Please let me know if there's anymore features or elements of the game that are giving you trouble and I'll make sure to get them fixed aswell. (y)

Reactions: clebann and Kraze99

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.0.8.3

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Pixeldrain
Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 175 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: gaimariy

Kylemnb

Sep 2, 2021
Is Emma's sex scene with the werewolf removed? According to the walkthrough there's supposed to be a timer and at the end of the timer the werewolf would have sex with her but for me there was no timer at all

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
Is Emma's sex scene with the werewolf removed? According to the walkthrough there's supposed to be a timer and at the end of the timer the werewolf would have sex with her but for me there was no timer at all
Thank you for reporting this! I'll have to adjust the walkthrough.
So the scene is still in, but has been put somewhere else. Now you have to go to your cabin, check your desk and brew a transformation potion. Then you can choose to turn into a werewolf and have sex with Emma.

As for the missing photos. The next update will introduce hints on how to get the different pictures.

Reactions: Bohler

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Thank you for reporting this! I'll have to adjust the walkthrough.
So the scene is still in, but has been put somewhere else. Now you have to go to your cabin, check your desk and brew a transformation potion. Then you can choose to turn into a werewolf and have sex with Emma.

As for the missing photos. The next update will introduce hints on how to get the different pictures.
Thanks for the warning guess I'll skip this scene she looks too much like a furry to me in her form... The other girls just look like cute monster girls. She is too much of a furry for my taste.

Raphael98

Dec 22, 2022
I finished Katey's work quests, the lake is completely clean, but there's no Fables book floating on the water. Am I missing something that triggers it?

Edit: Nevermind, apparently I had to work with Penelope again first.

Last edited:

Pepe_the_frog

Oct 7, 2018
Yo one thing I've always wondered, does collecting more tablets and leveling up your translation shit actually change the dialog? if so where?

Reactions: was435

was435

Jul 11, 2019
Exiscoming after I finished the lola quest for magical unicorn.
Next time I talked to her she was naked and missing her nipples. It seems like it somehow reset her outfit for some reason to none or a nonexistent one.
I was able to temporarily resolve this by just changing her outfit myself to something else that exists.
But the next day she was back to being naked and nippleless.
This

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes