SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
More bugs than heretics between Dark Angels, at some cases game is breaking and crashing, a lot of scenes are not working, all characters in camp mysteriously disappear at some point of the day, still less content than it was.
not going to lie, i thought this game died a long time ago after i initially found it.
The Unity version is must better at this point.

Cheers!!

Yogi8156

May 23, 2018
I am in a loop on asking Velma about the strange symbol in Kim's cabin. After I ask I can't get by talking to Frankie and Kim.

Anarion01

Jun 5, 2018
I am in a loop on asking Velma about the strange symbol in Kim's cabin. After I ask I can't get by talking to Frankie and Kim.
Similiar for me when you want talk with Kim it's always the same scene again and again and no news conversation for Frankie

Aug 14, 2017
I'm stuck. I can only enter cabins, go to the firepit or the lake. How the hell do you go see Francine? Or go anywhere else for that matter?

F1Fan

Nov 26, 2017
I'm stuck. I can only enter cabins, go to the firepit or the lake. How the hell do you go see Francine? Or go anywhere else for that matter?
Open your backpack and there's a map you can use to get around.

Jinnak

Jun 5, 2018
I am also in a loop, I should talk to Frankie and Kim.
But Frankie does not talk to me and Kim keeps talking about the symbol behind the bed ...

deadspin

Jun 1, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/atalk.rpy", line 737, in script
pause
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 416, in execute_pause
renpy.pause()
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/francine/sx/aprFrancine.ogv'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/atalk.rpy", line 737, in script
pause
File "C:\Users\Kettle\Downloads\Games\camp-1.9-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1911, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "C:\Users\Kettle\Downloads\Games\camp-1.9-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1899, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Kettle\Downloads\Games\camp-1.9-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 220, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 416, in execute_pause
renpy.pause()
File "C:\Users\Kettle\Downloads\Games\camp-1.9-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1457, in pause
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Users\Kettle\Downloads\Games\camp-1.9-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Kettle\Downloads\Games\camp-1.9-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2690, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Kettle\Downloads\Games\camp-1.9-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3110, in interact_core
renpy.audio.audio.interact()
File "C:\Users\Kettle\Downloads\Games\camp-1.9-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 1066, in interact
periodic()
File "C:\Users\Kettle\Downloads\Games\camp-1.9-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 1019, in periodic
six.reraise(exc[0], exc[1], exc[2])
File "C:\Users\Kettle\Downloads\Games\camp-1.9-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 997, in periodic_thread_main
periodic_pass()
File "C:\Users\Kettle\Downloads\Games\camp-1.9-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 938, in periodic_pass
c.periodic()
File "C:\Users\Kettle\Downloads\Games\camp-1.9-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 420, in periodic
topf = load(self.file_prefix + filename + self.file_suffix)
File "C:\Users\Kettle\Downloads\Games\camp-1.9-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 72, in load
rv = renpy.loader.load(fn)
File "C:\Users\Kettle\Downloads\Games\camp-1.9-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/francine/sx/aprFrancine.ogv'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
CampPinewood 1.9
Sat May 18 09:47:46 2019

Can't even make it past Day 2, tried downloading it 4 times with a fresh install.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
quick question, did they fix the lifeless sex scenes? i mean, when i stopped following this game, every scene was basically a still picture(not really a problem for me), with a single sentence like "okay", or "good", and that was it, no "finality" or anything else.

is it the same way, or did they at least added a couple more phrases to at least show that something was happening?

pace61

May 25, 2018
can someone explain me what happened here?
vaultman is slowly destroying his own game with his "brilliant" updates and the mass of patreons still pledging like its the best game ever... wtf?! :LOL:

2.40 star(s) 30 Votes