Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
Usually when a game changes engine mid development is usually a sign either developer is losing interest in the game or is plain incompentant. i think the switch and the way this game turn out seem to be plain incompatant... :unsure:
Although I cannot say anything about the game since it's been ages since I last played it I think you should refrain from commenting if you cannot put one sentence correctly together "incompetent".

PanduhPete

Apr 2, 2018
can someone let me know if the creator fixed the part you can't progress past with kim (I think it was at her part anyways)

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
I hope these posts are ironic.
There's no way someone sees a game update and the very same instant goes
"Full save and cheats pls?"
Right? RIGHT!?

I'll wait on a changelog to be posted honestly, every update of this since the change has been adding fuel to a dumpster fire.

Reactions: kirokura

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
What if they used Oak, that would instantly make the title of this game a lie and they would have to start all over again.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
What if they used Oak, that would instantly make the title of this game a lie and they would have to start all over again.
Oak is too expensive. Have you seen the facilities in this place?
No no no, that wouldn't work out, not with the secret military budget.
If they used Oak it would bring too many eyes to the plot that isn't there.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Last time I tried this game, you could instantly ask for any sex scene even just having met the girls with no build up. Did they fix that?

DD0

Jan 13, 2018
Boring. There is no greater sin in gaming. I could feel the tedium in the first fifteen minutes. I lasted almost an hour before giving it up as a bad job.
How do you track relationships? Does it even matter? Why are there all these locations with ABSOLUTELY NOTHING GOING ON? It's worse than some of the stupid games where you're stuck in a house with a handful of rooms (only three of which you can actually do anything).
I understand why devs don't "give you everything at once" but there is a way to do that without being so damned boring.
I see there is a walkthrough. Well, if a walkthrough is REQUIRED to get into some kind of interesting activity, your design is a failure and your game deserves to die unfunded.

morty2301

Oct 9, 2018
I don't remember what version (maybe around 1.5 I think?), but this game used be better, there was more buildup and it didn't really seem as clunky. It also seems like more stuff is broken really

2.40 star(s) 30 Votes