tibasu

May 16, 2018
Seems odd that I can immediately fuck anyone right from the start without having to progress the story or build relationships. Do I just progress the story to get new girls and not to unlock scenes?

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
Although I cannot say anything about the game since it's been ages since I last played it I think you should refrain from commenting if you cannot put one sentence correctly together "incompetent".
I don't have anything to add to the conversation so I'm going to complain about you using incompetent twice in the same sentence. Plus your avatar is so 2015. #liketocomplain

LaBigBepnis

Sep 26, 2018
What happend, I rememebr when this game was new, it had more characters, and you had to ''work'' to get the scenes. now less characters, no story ot anything, and the scenes are just bland, nothing goes on, just same animations, no text or anything

Reactions: ELMESIAS13
Jun 1, 2017
Why f*cktards give this game a low score?

Because it's shit now. It got needlessly remade in another engine after disappearing for months and every subsequent update has made it worse instead of improving on the issues that cropped up from the needless move to the new engine.

It's missing features it already had, the newer CGs are considerably worse than the old ones, the story jumps around and moves at a lightning fast pace and its also god awful, literally had more fun with the game when it was a sandbox where you just had to garner the different girls favor than playing through the really poorly written quest scenarios.

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Although I cannot say anything about the game since it's been ages since I last played it I think you should refrain from commenting if you cannot put one sentence correctly together "incompetent".
You'd have a point if it was on any other game but this. A game that has constantly gotten worse every update since its move to Ren'Py with no signs of it ever getting better.

Why f*cktards give this game a low score?
See above. They ain't fucktards, they're honest.

tonyplees

Oct 8, 2017
wasn't there a black girl in front of the dining house back then? played the game some time ago but I remember her

And I'm 100% confused. Wasn't there a shop? How do I see my stats?

I don't understand what I'm supposed to do.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hedwin

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
That's not adding a whole lot to the conversation.
Especially if you're gonna double post about it.
Yeah the game's trash but you should probably consider saying a bit more than just "garbage >:U" lol.

2.40 star(s) 30 Votes