Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
That's not adding a whole lot to the conversation.
Especially if you're gonna double post about it.
Yeah the game's trash but you should probably consider saying a bit more than just "garbage >:U" lol.
saying it is trash is moire then enough adn i already wrote a review why this is trash

yolobob

May 29, 2017
I believe the Unity to Ren'py transfer was a pretty good decision.
I agree that's sad that the dev just does what he wants with the game, but hey it's still nice for now (although I agree that newcummers shall play the Unity version for now). Still we shall just wait for 6months/ 1 year and we can hope it will be nice again.
Indeed I'm just waiting for the cheat mod to comeback :p (but yeah there's also no real story on renpy for now..)
Anyway for people that don't support him on patreon, please relax, what are you complaining about? Just go fap on other Loli games for a while

Jun 5, 2019
I believe the Unity to Ren'py transfer was a pretty good decision.
I agree that's sad that the dev just does what he wants with the game, but hey it's still nice for now (although I agree that newcummers shall play the Unity version for now). Still we shall just wait for 6months/ 1 year and we can hope it will be nice again.
Bud the game's never gonna be finished. It's going to stay in pseudo limbo, and get buggier and buggier until everyone moves on. People are hating on the dev, because the dev earned that hate.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
I keep seeing this "people who don't support this person shut up" argument come up more and more often as time goes by and it is ever wronger each time but whatever, not getting into that again.
Ren'py is really easy to cheat at, there's a save editor online that gives you a lot of control with your save files.
If a ren'py game is garbage and you just want scenes that's one way to work around it.
Also works for a lot of other engines, including Unity games.

Reactions: Morah SDG

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Why f*cktards give this game a low score?
Because of the garbage remake of the game that is why. I remember when it was on the first engine and the game was actually decent to a degree. It has fewer bugs, more quests, and for the scenes with the girls you actually had to work for them by progressing their storylines as it should be.

Now however there is missing content the game already had, tons of game breaking bugs, worthless area's useless characters with little or no content so of which had more in the older version, and worst of all the quests are pointless seeing as you get all the content even without doing them.

The game overall took a 180 turn and not in a good way and I wouldn't be surprised if the funding from the Patreons went the way of the dodo.

GrumpyMatt

May 11, 2017
Why f*cktards give this game a low score?
Because dev at first didn't gave any updates for almost year at first, then switched to Ren Py and wrecked whole game while additionally cutting 90% of content and making it buggy to the poinst where it became castrated, unplayable abomination (now its only slightly better), then started and abandoned another game, after couple months started only relasing bugfixes that were breaking more stuff than they were fixing, creating "new content" via taking hair from one character and giving it to another, relasing one fake bugfix that was just older version, but with different name (he was even too lazy to change version number in files inside) and in overall because it became more like a scam to milk people from their money.

Prompt

Jul 20, 2018
What a shame. This and the harry potter game have such great art and potential but the gameplay just keeps it from where they could be.

Reactions: F9Zoney

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
So basically i have to use the "old" unity version to get a decent progression out of this game right? The renpy version seems like a buggy mess (no progression and the hints on the map screen not actually helping).

I am legitimately amused by people who say "if you dont support X then dont complain". Then i hear others say that THIS is a pirate site. Both parties are wrong:

I remember people were creating games in the late 80s and early 90s with nothing but their Amiga/Commodore and underpants on with no financial backing from anyone but their closest family and (maybe) friends. Now patreons do it, willingly or not, but the results are worse than they were three decades ago. Perhaps its time to shut down patreon and make people start working for a living? You know... having them earn money by releasing a quality product rather than some in-development abomination that has more bugs than an average ape has hair? Some of these devs earn more than i do per month and thats not okay, given the results of their "work". Coding is tiring but not expensive after the initial dev tool purchase.

As for pirating - pirates dont bother with alpha or beta versions - they pirate fully working games which they sometimes fix themselves (Renegade Ops expansion being a great example of becoming unplayable after just 1 launch of the game and pirates fixed it, not the devs). Also piracy (in its true form - not this sites version of it) is about competition between the various groups and, whilst not intended, advertising the games they pirate in the process. This increases the devs income as people will genuinely buy games that are good... AFTER theyve tested them first. Theres a lot more to say about this specific topic but i CBA - ive already said what ive intended.

2.40 star(s) 30 Votes