ZeEmperorGaming

Feb 7, 2019
Is anybody else somewhat mad that vaultman is no longer giving free versions after the mountain trip update. I can understand that he wants to thank the people that are supporting him more but there are other ways to do it instead of the way he has done it. An example being he could just add costumes that are exclusive to people who support him.

obiwan

Oct 12, 2017
Is anybody else somewhat mad that vaultman is no longer giving free versions after the mountain trip update. I can understand that he wants to thank the people that are supporting him more but there are other ways to do it instead of the way he has done it. An example being he could just add costumes that are exclusive to people who support him.
Good thing this is a pirate website then because supporting Vaultman at this point is comparative to throwing your money in a blender and hoping you make fruit juice.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Oh god this game is a mess. It's something I'd want to work but it's just ... Well... If I was this game's father I'd be disappointed in it's wasted potential.

So close to being good, but also so... touchy.
Yes, it has become a terrible spectable this game spiral into brokeness since the change to Ren'Py, every other update about patching back lost content.

Damn, i guess at this point the best thing someone could do for the people who still follow this thread would be adding some new girls like Daphne and their scenes to the Unity version, as a mod of sorts.

Reactions: jonny meatballs
Jun 5, 2019
Yes, it has become a terrible spectable this game spiral into brokeness since the change to Ren'Py, every other update about patching back lost content.

Damn, i guess at this point the best thing someone could do for the people who still follow this thread would be adding some new girls like Daphne and their scenes to the Unity version, as a mod of sorts.
I Suppose? Usually changing the engine of a game in development is the software equivalent of a death flag, but if the dev gets some more, uhhh.... diligent coders to assist them it might be possible.

What makes for a good artist doesn't necessarily make for a good dev or project manager after all.

PRINCE2126

Jul 13, 2017
i haven't played this game in a min and all the mechanics have changed like the cheat menu is gone and i cant see character stats can someone explain what i need to do to see stats and open cheat menu

PRINCE2126

Jul 13, 2017
this game has been ruined after the platform switch i hope he brings all the previous animations and characters to the new platform at least.

MC's Hammer

Apr 23, 2018
Disappointing update, as usual. New art has gotten lazy in the last two updates.

VAULTMAN continues to operate as if he's done something in the last year and his patrons should be thankful.

IMO not worth playing the new update. Literally a couple minutes of content with an image of MC holding Francine's boobs. Again, the artwork is not up to the standard as earlier work.

• Sad
Reactions: Count_Chocula
Jun 5, 2019
Disappointing update, as usual. New art has gotten lazy in the last two updates.

VAULTMAN continues to operate as if he's done something in the last year and his patrons should be thankful.

IMO not worth playing the new update. Literally a couple minutes of content with an image of MC holding Francine's boobs. Again, the artwork is not up to the standard as earlier work.
Also calling it 2.0.0 is almost an insult. That'd be a post-full release version if he understood how software version
numbering works.

2.40 star(s) 30 Votes