Tool Campaign Cartographer 3 & Update 7

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Screenshot_2019-01-28 Campaign Cartographer 3 (CC3) RPG and fantasy map making software.png

Overview
CC3+ is the fastest and most powerful map-making software in its class. So if you're a busy person who wants the best, this is the software for you. In minutes you can learn all you need to rapidly create beautiful maps for campaigns, games and real-world applications, for private and commercial use.

NOTES: This is a fairly old copy. Follow the Install.txt and Readme files or the software won't work. Search 'The Bay' for FAQ/troubleshooting.
Artist/Developer:
Link To Asset:
Compatible Software: Windows 7 or better

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download (1.1GB)
- - -

gallery01.jpg gallery02.jpg gallery05.jpg gallery07.jpg gallery09.jpg gallery10.jpg gallery14.jpg gallery15.jpg

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Thanks for posting, will find a use for it whatever happens, but just for info : is there tilesets for modern cities or even sci-fi cities ? either already in this or packs of assets downloadable elsewhere, or maybe a compatibility with RPGM assets ?

Michael Bauer

May 3, 2018
Ah, I remember this one, it was hard to get, because most links were down, back then. Is there even a newer version out there? Other than that, more modern alternatives would be and , but there aren't any "free" versions out, yet. Only Inkarnate let's you try out a lot for free, but ofc you can't use the maps commercially, then.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Ah, I remember this one, it was hard to get, because most links were down, back then. Is there even a newer version out there? Other than that, more modern alternatives would be and , but there aren't any "free" versions out, yet. Only Inkarnate let's you try out a lot for free, but ofc you can't use the maps commercially, then.
https://f95zone.to/threads/wonderdraft-mapping-software.89052/

Xyra Devina

Feb 13, 2023
To be honest, this is probably the only working patch of cc3 at this time. All the others I've found were phonies or too outdated.