can anyone help me find a free face swap program?

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
I started using deepfake but couldn't get the hang of it, too complicated. just wanted to make some funny videos but apparently no idea how to replace a face in a video with a couple of face pictures.

so I decided to try out my luck with face swap programs, and everything I found works great only everything is paid for. so they give you a few tries and then "fuck you pay us". I can't find any face swap programs on pirate bay or anywhere really. would love it if someone could link a good program, simple to use and free, thank you in advance.

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
swapface.org
i legit wasted hours searching and this was just a thing out there... 100 legit and it does exactly what you would expect but its a gpu eater.. takes a minute or two for a 10 second video and my pc runs at 10fps on radeon 240
seems to work fine sometimes but most of the time the wait is forever and nothing happens. when it does work it's like the most basic look alike faces, anyway can't use this either way. but thank you for searching the program and trying to help out.