Identify Can anyone help me identify this game? Something to do with a dark basement with a girl in torn clothes.

Nov 7, 2017
I don't know if anyone could help me identify a game for me. I have this game on my drive for a while with many other games but unfortunately I don't remember the name of the game, I've been trying to search for it and I just want to know if there was a new update for it or it has been abandoned. I'm not sure if it was a Ren'Py, Unity, or Unreal Engine game but I could describe what was in the game. I remember it was a dark game where I went to some house where I can explore each room even a dark basement and I could pick up items like rope and a flashlight etc and I think there was a girl in torn clothes and I think I could forced or tricked her into doing things. I know it's not the Personal Assistant but it was something else and it was using DAZ 3D models I think.

Nov 7, 2017
Never mind I just found it. It's called "Apocalypse Lovers". I accidentally found it through Google search under Images. Lol

Reactions: Lerd0