[R>Artist 3D] Paid Can anyone recommend a Daz artist I could commission for a lookalike head model?

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
I'm designing a character I get to request for a game as a patreon reward, and I'd like her face to be modeled after a particular camgirl - one who's not particularly high-profile, so I haven't yet been able to come across a pre-designed model that looks quite similar enough.

Would anyone here take a commission, or know someone who would, to custom-make such a model?

zger

Sep 6, 2017
this sounds interesting but also complicated. i wonder how that could be done. since head morph itself not gonna look good enough so u also would need head/face textures. and head/face textures wouldnt work without body textures :D so basicly u need full look a like model with texture set. and if its not some random facegen stuff that looks terrible that might cost some $$$... whats the model btw :D

Scorpion22

Jun 4, 2020
Does it absolutely have to be a DAZ model? I might be able to cook something up with headshot/cc if that's good enough, provided you have a number of decent face and body reference pictures.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Does it absolutely have to be a DAZ model? I might be able to cook something up with headshot/cc if that's good enough, provided you have a number of decent face and body reference pictures.
Does need to be Daz, yeah... it's for Lunar's Chosen, and that's what PT uses.

Pixex

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2021
Hi sdibolcrift I can do the job. I have 20 years experience on developing 3d characters, send me a PM and I will send you samples of my work.