Can anyone recommend a good .cbr/.cbz reader?

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
I used to have a good one, but I reinstalled and I can't remember what the hell the old one was called.

Any suggestions? Ideally I'd like one where I click the archive and it displays rather than something that wants to organise my entire e-book library for me.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
What device are you on? This is a good one for desktop:

mladko

silver surfer
May 30, 2017
I used to have a good one, but I reinstalled and I can't remember what the hell the old one was called.

Any suggestions? Ideally I'd like one where I click the archive and it displays rather than something that wants to organise my entire e-book library for me.
maybe something here

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
You can download the 32 bit version then, I assume?
You can select the version below the download button.
Got the 64 bit installed now. Seems to work. Was there any reason to prefer the 32 bit build?

maybe something here
Yeah, I did check a few "best comic reader" threads, and the first two I tried wanted to set up libraries and moreover failed to display the comics I opened with them. So I thought I'd get some firsthand recommendations

What device are you on? This is a good one for desktop:
That seems to be working nicely, thank you very much :)

Reactions: jande21

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Got the 64 bit installed now. Seems to work. Was there any reason to prefer the 32 bit build?

Yeah, I did check a few "best comic reader" threads, and the first two I tried wanted to set up libraries and moreover failed to display the comics I opened with them. So I thought I'd get some firsthand recommendations

It's the one I used before I got a tablet :)

mladko

silver surfer
May 30, 2017

firsthand recommendations was CDdisplayEx from i was trying to give you more options, sorry for bothering you

Reactions: jande21

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
firsthand recommendations was CDdisplayEx from i was trying to give you more options, sorry for bothering you
Fair enough, thanks for your help. I just didn't want to come over as lazy.

Reactions: mladko

Grey88

Jul 19, 2017
If you may still need a reader, try this has a 32x and 64x bit version. You may choose either an installer or a portable version.