3D-Daz Can anyone recommend me a good asset pack for phones from like 2003-2010? aka cell phones? Flip phones? etc?

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
Can anyone recommend me a good asset pack for phones from like 2003-2010? aka cell phones? Flip phones? etc? I want something that looks like this 1690307199834.png

Those super iconic silver nokia flip phones would be perfect. But I'd settle for just any basic clearly pre-smartphone era cell phone 1690307230323.png

I want to set my game in the semi-recent past. This will sell it. I also built custom menu screens that will work like a notebook to make a black book to replace all the custom menu screens people use that are smartphones...

The problem is I can't find any good prop packs that have a high quality highly detailed ancient phone. There's some stuff out there on the internet from 2008, but ideally I'd like a daz3d asset pack from 2018 about 2008, not just a random .obj from 2008 :p

Bonus points for smartprops, but I can live without them. Although the ability for the flip phone to actually have an open/close dial would be amazing, I can live without that too. It doesn't have to be a nokia that's just the first brand I could recall to google images of.

Anyways please help suggest something good, ideally something someone has actually used before and so they know the asset pack isn't janky. It's very hard to google this, because I just scrolled past like 20 packs for smartphones.

Last edited: