Seeking Can anyone recommend me some ntr games like Adelaide Inn,I've played all NTRMAN games, So apart from it it'll be better if you suggest 2d games

'ILLUSION

May 3, 2020
Title:
Developer website:
Language:
Samples:

If you are requesting for a update use this template and select UPDATE prefix:

Title:
Thread: (link to thread on F95zone)
Developer website:
Version:

Rules - Remove this before posting.
*Any Online only or Multiplayer requests will be denied and deleted.
*Don't ask for games that haven't been released yet.
*Don't request more than 1 game per request (this includes siterip).
*If the game is a translated game (from any language to English) a link to the translator page is required like links, if not, it's not required.

Reactions: Diegoz

okamisamy

May 24, 2021
I recommend NTRPG 2 and after that Henteria Chronicles Chapter 2. They make NTRMAN games feel weak, imo. And if you graduate those and you want even harder NTR, there's .
these are hardcore man i played henteria blind knowing nothing about it.... and oh boy was it painful i could not continue for fear of a heart attack NTRMAN games i played the inn one and its a guy who sells his wife well at least he is in control unlike that poor guy from Henteria

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
these are hardcore man i played henteria blind knowing nothing about it.... and oh boy was it painful i could not continue for fear of a heart attack NTRMAN games i played the inn one and its a guy who sells his wife well at least he is in control unlike that poor guy from Henteria
Well if you prefer games about sharing the spouse, try this thread.