Can anyone suggest a Headband asset?

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Can anyone suggest a headband asset for sports (gym, karate, etc.)? It would need to fit G3F and/or G3M characters.

Something like these:
karate-kid-headband-817271.jpg Elastic-Sweatband-Sports-Gym-Headband-Anti-Slip-Women-Men-Breathable-Basketball-Fitness-Yoga-V...jpg

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
There is this: but it's for gen 8 but it's the only thing I could find since I was looking for something similar.

Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
There is this: but it's for gen 8 but it's the only thing I could find since I was looking for something similar.
You're a superstar! :D (that takes care of the guy character, anyway - still need to find a girl.) There seems to be a weird lack of them, and my attempt to adapt a hat headband was pretty ropey :LOL:

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
You're a superstar! :D (that takes care of the guy character, anyway - still need to find a girl.) There seems to be a weird lack of them, and my attempt to adapt a hat headband was pretty ropey :LOL:
Yeah it was much harder to find something similar for females the closest I found was these two

There full headscarves though I don't know if you can do something with them you could try searching for bandanas instead of headbands that's how I found the assets.

Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Yeah it was much harder to find something similar for females the closest I found was these two

There full headscarves though I don't know if you can do something with them you could try searching for bandanas instead of headbands that's how I found the assets.
Yeah, I found quite a few bandanas (they don't really work for what I want, and they all end up jagged with geometry editing). There are a few bands that come with hair, but I need them for pre-existing characters with their own hairstyles. It's odd - Daz has so much on offer, but then you just can't find a really basic thing!