Seeking Can anyone suggest me any good classic AVN (Japaneses AVNs too) where the protagonist date multiple characters (if not all) in a single playthrough

Lyrical Artistry

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2023
Hey, there.

First of all, thanks for reading the post. I have played quite a lot of western AVNs and quite a lot of them has very good and thrilling stories. But its hard to find good and realistic character development or relationship developments in those western style AVNs.

I have heard about a few classic, Japanese style masterpieces, but the problem is that u cant date or be with more than one girl in a single playthrough from pretty much the beginning or middle of the game.

So, i want to know... Can anyone suggest me any classic, masterpieces where you can date and be with and have intercourse with several female characters( if not all).

Example: Our red string by EvaKiss

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
try these tags in the latest update page. you're probably looking for harem VNs? personally haven't played much to know what the classics are

Lyrical Artistry

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2023
try these tags in the latest update page. you're probably looking for harem VNs? personally haven't played much to know what the classics are
Thanks for the suggestion. I really like a lot of the fetishes from those suggested games. But those games feel like just for fap materials, without any proper story (It doesnt have to be a complex one). And they dont seem to have any good character or relationship development either.
But either way, thanks

Reactions: u z i