Seeking Can anyone with a working modlist for skyrim werewolf sex help me out?

Jun 11, 2020
Specifically I want to use to use moonlight tales essentials, SAM and sexlab defeat mods together as a male werewolf and still have a knotted red cock. I have MNC and ABC installed for cocks but just can't get these to work together and most defeat mods don't work in werewolf form. I'm not new to skyrim modding I have over 200 mods but just can't figure this werewolf modding out. I'm asking here because loverslab search feature is so bad it's practically impossible to find anything and any threads I make there get 1 or 2 replies that don't really help.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Specifically I want to use to use moonlight tales essentials, SAM and sexlab defeat mods together as a male werewolf and still have a knotted red cock. I have MNC and ABC installed for cocks but just can't get these to work together and most defeat mods don't work in werewolf form. I'm not new to skyrim modding I have over 200 mods but just can't figure this werewolf modding out. I'm asking here because loverslab search feature is so bad it's practically impossible to find anything and any threads I make there get 1 or 2 replies that don't really help.
I have a Modlist essentially what you are looking for, however its got a lot of bloat in it. Ill attach it below if you want to maybe get some mods that might go well with your list. The essential ones you are looking for are , and . If you use MO2 TWO should be at the very bottom of your modlist, CF can really be thrown anywhere. Once you get the two, use CF to make sure TWO is being used as the member for ther werewolf.

Last edited: