Seeking Can I find full game?

T4R1K

Dec 12, 2021
Hello, I started playing this games, but every game I start its not finished so I can't wait for next version. Can someone recommend me full game if there is one?

T4R1K

Dec 12, 2021
One more question, I have installed Sisterly Lust on my phone but how will I run it now ?

Bev_

Nov 17, 2018
One more question, I have installed Sisterly Lust on my phone but how will I run it now ?
After downloading .apk file on your phone you need to install it, you may need to enable installing apps from unknown sources If you haven't done that yet . After installation you dont need apk file and don't have to do anything with files at all. Game will appear as a normal app in a place where all of your new apps go (probably main screen).

T4R1K

Dec 12, 2021
I know I need to install it but I don't have icon to click on it for instalation

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Ah better to say Android, otherwise it'll often be assumed that your on PC. Unfortunately there's no Android version of Man of the House, and here's that search again but with the mobile tag added.

There are posts in the SL thread about the apk not installing right, replies seem to recommend using a older port.

T4R1K

Dec 12, 2021
It's Sisterly Lust, I downloaded android version but when I click on it, only files appears like from the screenshot

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
It's Sisterly Lust, I downloaded android version but when I click on it, only files appears like from the screenshot
I've never installed SL on Android, so all I can quickly do is check the game thread for you. Again there are posts in the SL thread about the apk not installing right, replies seem to recommend using a older port.

T4R1K

Dec 12, 2021
I've been looking for answer but I didn't find one, maybe if you can download it on Android and see what's the problem