Seeking Can I get some recommendations?

LukeSR

Apr 18, 2021
Hello,

I recently discovered this kind of "games" and I'm hungry for more.

I liked:
A family venture: This was the first game I played, I liked it, but it isn't finished yet.
Man of the House: This was probably my favorit so far, it's similar to family venture, but it's finished.
The Headmaster: I was sceptical at the beginning, but after a while I really liked it. Saddly it's still in beta and the few animations aren't really great yet.

I didn't like:
The foot of the mountain: I played many hours and I didn't like the main character. But also the game was really strange and too complicated, I started using a walktrough after few weeks and it still wasn't really easy too get in progress. I don't like it when the things that are necessary to make progress are hidden, especially between things that you have done 100 times until you trigger an event.
Dating my daughter: Way too much text, too linear and the story/actions weren't really believable implemented, it also took too long for everything. It was like 8+ hours reading text until something interesting happened and I'm also not really into "dating my daughter".
Dreams of desire: I played this game for maybe one hour, the landlady had too big tit* and Tracy was really ugly, I stopped playing this game.

I'm searching for this kind of game:
+Sandbox/open world (where you e. g. can earn money or get extra activities you can choose for your own.)
+Blackmail/Submission/Manipulating scenarios
+Finished games (at least no alphas or betas, "The Headmaster" or "A family venture" in in beta, but I rather will concentrate on more finished games if available.)
+good animations

-Too much boring text
-too linear gameplay (Dating my daughter)
-too complicated gameplay, where you have too pay 100% attation to the text (foot of the mountain)
-no fantasy scenarios, like elves and idk etc.
-no manga or asian looking characters

Last edited:

zger

Sep 6, 2017
u could try apartment 96 it has some of your preferences mb u gonna like it mb not. but its still in early stages. current playtime to see all content 2-3 or more hours depends how u gonna play it :) theres also hint system and its not too complicated.

Reactions: LukeSR