Seeking Can I get some suggestions for games?

Naos210

Jul 14, 2017
I had trouble finding games. I used to get demos from Dlsite, but lately, they haven't been working. I found this site, and there were a few I did like, I just don't know where to look anymore. I happened to like a lot of the RPG Maker games. It's difficult for me to remember specific titles, as I periodically delete games that I have. I'm open to most things, so I'll give a list of some things.
Here's a few things that I do like (not in any specific order):
- Reverse trap. I just loved having Naoto Shirogane in Slave Maker, but I never see reverse traps much anywhere, so I don't expect it. Just boyish looking or short haired girls is okay.
- Loli/shota. I'm into various appearances, but I prefer them to look teenage, or a bit younger.
- Female protagonist. While I prefer these, a male every once and a while is good.
- Story/Gameplay. I do like a lot of them to have elements of more mainstream games, whether it's decent gameplay, or a nice story. So visual novels, RPGs, and combat games are all good. Oddly enough, there are a lot of times I actually enjoy the parts that aren't sexual content more.
- While not something I'm super into, I'm perfectly fine with monsters, bestiality, and rape.
- Most other things, I'm fine with. It'll work every now and then.

Something I'm not into however, is scat or urine. I'm also not into gore. Games like Splatter School I was fine with for five minutes before it got too much for me.

Thank you in advance!

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Youre requests are pretty speficic tbh lol. There arent many devs out there making games like this right now. Not that ive seen at least. Other users might be able to help you out more than I can.
On the downside this forum does have pretty strict rules about the fact that games which depict someone who is clearly underage can not be posted on here. So Loli and Shota content is hard to come by. (rarely a game with a very young looking character will pop up but in order for those to be posted it has be clearly stated in game that those characters are of age they just look young)

Ramblo

Aug 25, 2017
If you don't mind text adventures, I can highly recommend Trials in Tainted Space or Corruption of Champions, both by the same group. TiTS is more sci fi based in space ( and you in your space ship flying around) whilst the latter is more classic fantasy.

I believe CoC's development has stopped but a few fan groups still make some content for it. TiTs is pretty active though.

Reactions: Naos210

Naos210

Jul 14, 2017
Youre requests are pretty speficic tbh lol. There arent many devs out there making games like this right now. Not that ive seen at least. Other users might be able to help you out more than I can.
On the downside this forum does have pretty strict rules about the fact that games which depict someone who is clearly underage can not be posted on here. So Loli and Shota content is hard to come by. (rarely a game with a very young looking character will pop up but in order for those to be posted it has be clearly stated in game that those characters are of age they just look young)
I didn't mean it needed all these traits. One is fine. Like, I don't mind just having a typical visual novel. I just have trouble finding them. And when I meant loli, it didn't have to look really young, if they look like a high schooler for example, then that's perfectly fine. I just wanted to avoid the overly massive breasts that come with a lot of these kind of the games. For example, I didn't mind Teaching With a Feeling, or many of those emotionally invested visual novels.

Malkav

May 28, 2017
For rpgm games you are best off going to ulmf and looking for translations. There are alot of Japanese ones out there which need translation.

Noxian Nights is an rpgm game made in the west, and it is honestly pretty good.

Supercreep is also an rpg maker game made in the west. it is not completed, but it has several hours of gameplay and plenty of erotic scenes.

For the Japanese ones, you go to ulmf and look for a game you like, download the translation, and then apply it to whatever pirated version you can find online.

Naos210

Jul 14, 2017
For rpgm games you are best off going to ulmf and looking for translations. There are alot of Japanese ones out there which need translation.

Noxian Nights is an rpgm game made in the west, and it is honestly pretty good.

Supercreep is also an rpg maker game made in the west. it is not completed, but it has several hours of gameplay and plenty of erotic scenes.

For the Japanese ones, you go to ulmf and look for a game you like, download the translation, and then apply it to whatever pirated version you can find online.
Hmm... I'll try those, though regarding to latter I'm not into those kind of graphics. But thanks. I'll take a look.

The-real-Vastitas

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
While I got no loli or feminine looking male MC your search does tick a lot of boxes...
"there are a lot of times I actually enjoy the parts that aren't sexual content more"...so a good story can entertain you...no monsters, no bestiality, no gore or urine/scat....and you like RPGMaker games ( been awhile since I read this) on top of that you seem to not like hentai art so you might try my game A Last Effort
A game I hold in high regards myself featuring a female protagonist is A Humbling Experience by GreyInu it's well written and does feature small breasts and teenage themes