RPGM - Completed - Can I make 100 friends? [v1.00] [CourregesTry]

1. 5.00 star(s)

ThaWulf

Simple short game. Took me 45 minutes to 100%, you just wander around the school collecting CG events. That being said the CGs are great, the endings are nice, if you just want a quick game with good lewds it works.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

ob123

TLDR: A Visual Novel with extra steps. You pay for arts and voice acting, not for a game.

Gameplay:
    Visual novel, puzzle, Big black male jump scare, and secret fetching quests for true ending…?

Sex scenes
    Mostly Normal stuffs, Kiss, Blow Job, Boob job, missionary, gang bang, etc.
    Preggo sex, enema, anal sex in some ending.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

KodokuAi

Reviewing info: How I rate/review and other info is HERE . W.I.P This sentence will not be included if review format is finalized and blog updated.
    Review layout: Lazy/minimal format (others)
    Review type: Game
    Review format: Lewds
    PROs
    ✅ Art is okay
    ✅ Scene variety/kinks is okay for a short scene hunter game
    ❔ A tad unique take on character stereotype. A “Watamote” type of ultra socially awkward type character
    CONs
    ❔ Dunno, for a 1-hour experience scene hunter H hunter game. If character stereotype is your cup of tea, then game delivers what it offers.
    ❔ *

Comments
    I mean it’s a short scene hunter H game with few scenes and okay art and voice actor plays that weird socially awkward role well. If you seen anime like Watamote, then that’s the type of character you get here. Just even more deluded toward sexual direction.
    Has tiny bit of gameplay and tiny bit of treasure hunting.
    Took me around an hour to fully clear it. It isn’t good or bad. Just short little scene hunter, MC wasn’t my cup of tea, but didn’t mind that 1 hour of small fun.
    Total Score: 6/10
    Game status:
    ✅ Finished
  4. 3.00 star(s)

PandiStelle

Just a simple rpgmaker cg hunt game. art is good, voice actor is subjectively attractive if you are into it, suitable length for a few sessions, and they succeed in making sure voice lines continue past future text boxes if it doesn't overlap with a new one, good quality of life.

but, it is not an actual game so youre better off with a 100% save and browsing the recollection area.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

spacezombie

I reaaly liked it.

Everything is translated very good, except very few lines which are still in japanese but 98% is good so I don´t mind.

The art is really cute and sexy.

Music is okay.

The Story is good, I liked that the MC isn´t really naive or dumb she is just a perverted otaku. I also really like that her inner monulogue is different to when she speaks to people. But I kinda wish that there were more scenes with her real self.

And what I really love is that the sex scenes aren´t drawn out with too much useless dialogue which makes them quick and enjoyable.

I would recommend it, is isn´t really long either.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Zorkman

Short and Sweet. Watch the MC explore her lewd side from a flimsy pretense of making friends. Less a game, more a scene-finder. The premise is fun and the scenes are decent. This will entertain for an hour or so, just don't expect anything amazing.
  7. 3.00 star(s)

JayTac

It's a CG hunter with good art. If you're looking for gameplay this isn't it, but there's no grind or anything either. There's some interesting stuff like the "Free Boobs" sign that could have been integrated into gameplay to make it at least a little more than a glorified gallery room that interrupts you every three scenes, but nope. 3* for said lack of gameplay, short duration and wasted potential.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

Jdiezel

pretty solid and chill game. i wasnt expecting much but definitely worth a play through. from the description i thought the mc was going to be naive and taken advantage of but shes actually kind of a slut. which sucks a bit imo. would have been nice if there was a little corruption
  9. 5.00 star(s)

newoyujuco

Very comfy VN, made on RPGMaker, presumably for saving time on backgrounds drawing. It takes 15 to play it through, and all the pictures can be seen directly in the game folder.
    No gameplay at all, but voice over work is fun, pictures are nice, and no staggering "plot" to skip through.
    All in all, good fun for 15 minutes.
  10. 4.00 star(s)

Amerika

Pretty short game where a girl gets dominated by classmates in a few kinky ways. Nothing too kinky but it is serviceable for how much space it takes up. Good 45 minutes or so of game play. All CG can be unlocked from the main bed room
  11. 4.00 star(s)

Frastik

The game has good art and voice acting. Plot does not stand out in any way. It passes quickly, the game does not stretch anything. But at the same time, unfortunately, there is quite a bit of content, and a couple of scenes are repeated.
  12. 4.00 star(s)

Satori6

You know how there's a 100 RPGM games out there where you grind the same scenes a hundred times only to unlock more scenes to grind until after a dozen hours you've finally unlocked all 20is scenes?

This game skips the grind and lets you go from one scene to the next without any filler content in-between. It also removes the unnecessary long travel times that plague most RPGM games.

There's no story nor needlessly fighting slimes. The game is just an excuse to give you a few different sex scenes, and it does it right.