Can I post my (non-adult) game here? (It's free of course)

Echo98

Dec 27, 2020
So, I have another account on this site and I knew it for a while. I posted my game on a couple of indie sites, but they don't seem to be as active as this one (particularly when it comes to fresh releases and updates) and I don't think my game will get really noticed there.

Last edited:

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
Can I post my (non-adult) game here?
From what I can see, the answer is "No".
F95 is purely an erotic games site. There is no non-adult game section for a number of reasons (see links below).

There was a request to the add a non-adult games section a couple of years ago, but it was rejected.

The clearest statement I could find (in under 2 minutes) was:

Actual sexual content isn't a requirement, as long as the games have strong erotic themes, they're allowed on F95Zone.

The implication being that without at least a strong erotic theme - they wouldn't be.

The thread I linked to above does say that it's okay to talk about non-adult games in the Off-Topic forum. But I guess that's not really what you were hoping for.

Reactions: Echo98

Echo98

Dec 27, 2020
From what I can see, the answer is "No".
F95 is purely an erotic games site. There is no non-adult game section for a number of reasons (see links below).

There was a request to the add a non-adult games section a couple of years ago, but it was rejected.

The clearest statement I could find (in under 2 minutes) was:

The implication being that without at least a strong erotic theme - they wouldn't be.

The thread I linked to above does say that it's okay to talk about non-adult games in the Off-Topic forum. But I guess that's not really what you were hoping for.
Thank you very much for your help! :)