can i talk to a therapist about trying to stop looking at loli in the united states?

zxcvzcxvzfdawfadsf

Aug 23, 2022
are they going to report me? legally i think the consumption of it is technically illegal but rarely prosecuted into an actual court case. i don't look at anything in which any real life person under 18 was ever harmed. thank you.

Impious Monk

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2021
In 2002, Ashcroft vs Free Speech Coalition (535 US 234) established that computer generated images could not be classified as illegal ********** in the United States.

Therapists where I live in the US are required to report if a patient tells them they've viewed **********. How this rule interacts with the above holding I don't know. Regardless, I would not rely on a therapist understanding the legal nuance.

I do think the reporting rule is very unfortunate as it prevents people from seeking treatment. The best suggestion I can give is to seek support by discussing the issue with someone you trust.

Bizef

Apr 1, 2020
Or maybe, ask the question on a law or medical forum. Or to a therapist. Depending on the answer, admit what you watched or just tell to him/her you want to cure your "sexual attraction" and your "desire to watch these".