Can see text playing Unity games on Mac

Deftera

May 1, 2017
So I've been having this problem for a while now that when I play some Unity games like Man Of The House, I can't seem to get any text on the game on my Mac.

Something Unlimited and other unity games work fine though.

I use a Macbook with 10.12.6 and I've tried it on Wine and Wineskin Winery.

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
So I've been having this problem for a while now that when I play some Unity games like Man Of The House, I can't seem to get any text on the game on my Mac.

Something Unlimited and other unity games work fine though.

I use a Macbook with 10.12.6 and I've tried it on Wine and Wineskin Winery.
Don't know if it's an issue with unity on mac or just that Man of the House does not support a mac version most of the mac player have the same issue black screen, no text etc.....

knerre

Jul 30, 2017
You need to install the corefonts package with . I believe there's still the issue of animations not playing, but someone found a fix for that as well.

are the full instructions, I can't seem to find the fix for the animations though.

Reactions: Deftera

Deftera

May 1, 2017
Thanks everyone. My net's being shitty and failing the winetricks thing. I'll get back to you guys tomorrow.

D

Deleted member 599345

Hey Deftera - how did you solve it in the end? I can't find the post linked above that explains the process ...

Deftera

May 1, 2017
Hey Deftera - how did you solve it in the end? I can't find the post linked above that explains the process ...
IIRC, as said above, use an up-to-date Wrapper and install corefonts on winetricks. Didn't get the animations to work though.

Screen Shot 2018-06-27 at 12.39.11 PM.png Screen Shot 2018-06-27 at 12.39.30 PM.png