Identify Can some one help me find this game? (I don't remember the name)

Rodita

May 22, 2017
Incredible as it may seem, I only remember a little of the story. If I'm not wrong, it was a guy who had problems with his father with a gang of criminals, so he ends up joining the gang and starts to have incestuous relationships with his own mother because his useless father is a coward who does not fuck her for a long time, so with time he ends up having a higher position in the gang and his father becomes his "dog". Is something like that i remember its use Ren'py and is full 3D game (except by the Ren'py engine of course). I don't know if this game is abandoned or still on or complete sorry...

Other thing i remember is:
Somewhere in the story, your father enters your room and tries to give you morals for fucking your mother. You in the game say that all that happened because he is a coward and doesn't have the courage to pay his debts and much less has the right to fuck with her anymore. From there you hear a noise and your father is trying to behead himself in the hall with a rope, in this part you have the option to let him die or save him and throw him out of the house.