Daz Can someone figure out why my figure's face texture looks weird but torso's doesn't?

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
Maybe them giant boobies are dragging all the colour away from her face :D

Seriously though, more info, where is the skin from, how did you apply it etc

• Haha
Reactions: recreation and MFN

Dilshad Klein

Jul 24, 2018
Maybe them giant boobies are dragging all the colour away from her face :D

Seriously though, more info, where is the skin from, how did you apply it etc
Its charlotte 8 and I didnt add any additional textures. I did add tattoos and piercings though.

MFN

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Yeah, looks like you applying something wrong. I've had this problem several times. The reason turned out to be that I applied materials for clothes on the character itself.
Also, some genitals have broken texture problems (white colour on vagina and penis)

MFN

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Its charlotte 8 and I didnt add any additional textures. I did add tattoos and piercings though.
Delete everything and try create it again, step by step. And check every action and things that you doing in iray mod. Than you will see what and why its broken

Reactions: Dilshad Klein

TDoddery

Apr 28, 2020
I would start by select surfaces tool and open surfaces pane. Then click between face and torso and see what's different (missing image map ?). If so hover over the torso map and note the directory and look there for the facemap.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
That might come from the tattoos. Some of them might be from preset characters and they fuck your original skin since they were made specifically for the character they came with.

Reactions: recreation

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
That might come from the tattoos. Some of them might be from preset characters and they fuck your original skin since they were made specifically for the character they came with.
That's the most likely answer.