Identify Can someone help me identify the creator of this vid?

HackedHeart

May 27, 2020
Hello everyone, earlier today I came across a video of two characters from the Touhou Project, Hong Meiling and Izayoi Sakuya, and I liked it enough that I have bneen trying to identify the creator of it, however I have had no such luck on the matter. I originally thought it was either Furui_1111 or Taka84, but I have found nothing linking them this post aside from a similar style, could someone please help me figure it out?

Below is a pair of images that come up whenever I google the animations title:

1712822507530.png MMD R-18 Touhou Sakuya & meiling | xHamster

The video itself is located on XHamster, a link is:

If you have made it this far in this post then I thank you for taking the time to look over this and I hope to hear back from you soon.

Ronri

Sep 4, 2021
Hello everyone, earlier today I came across a video of two characters from the Touhou Project, Hong Meiling and Izayoi Sakuya, and I liked it enough that I have bneen trying to identify the creator of it, however I have had no such luck on the matter. I originally thought it was either Furui_1111 or Taka84, but I have found nothing linking them this post aside from a similar style, could someone please help me figure it out?

Below is a pair of images that come up whenever I google the animations title:

View attachment 3529415 View attachment 3529416

The video itself is located on XHamster, a link is:

If you have made it this far in this post then I thank you for taking the time to look over this and I hope to hear back from you soon.
Seems like it's Taka84, but he nuked his old acc(takaha4_mmd), and find his old works really hard rn. Original name of this vid was 【R-18MMD】秘密の外出.

Found compilation of his

Last edited:

HackedHeart

May 27, 2020
Seems like it's Taka84, but he nuked his old acc(takaha4_mmd), and find his old works really hard rn. Original name of this vid was 【R-18MMD】秘密の外出.

Found compilation of his
You are a godsend my friend, thank you so much. I knew it looked similar to his style! Thank you so much for your help, take care and stay safe.

Reactions: Ronri