Seeking Can someone suggest me a good game?

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Something like RPG , a really good story like more into adventurous. there should be prerendered scenes instead of just texts. the game shouldn't have incest/milf (like younger people-oldder people relationships) or any creepy sexual acts, I don't mind gay or lesbian or anything but there should be men and women both and more into heterosexual relationships, the game should be a bit long like at least 1 hour. I tried a lot of games directly from patreon and here, but didn't like anything honestly. even paid for some of games thinking they might be good, but didn't fit to my preference. The only game I liked was Stranded With Benefits, but when it is evolving it goes out of the track. at the beginning it was good, but then it becomes weird like one guy has sex with another girl while the girl he loves watching, and it doesn't seem very adventurous and it seems so short. I dunno it's hard to explain all the cons. Thanks anyway for reading this :)

Ted

Daddy
Aug 17, 2016
Well you could try Vndb those games are like more then 10-30 hrs,it would depend on you what kind of game you like,if you are ok with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
then Rance series has a lot to offer and if you don't mind bit old graphics..these games are basically rpg gold mines atleast for me..a lot romance,comdey,hypno

Reactions: Silver

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
This kind of question usually comes from hardcore perverts. They usually already ravaging all games, yet still ask something that might be slipped from their radar. :p

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
This kind of question usually comes from hardcore perverts. They usually already ravaging all games, yet still ask something that might be slipped from their radar. :p
haha no. so far I only tried few games, I am lazy/don't have a lot of times to check all the games that's why I asked. even I tried them not because I am into playing these games, but I want to explore some games as I plan to make my own game in one day. I think I already explained somewhere that this patreon game thing is a gold mine if it's used well. no I am not a gold digger haha. but who wouldn't mind an extra income. Like I stated in my post I didn't like any game much because they are not realistic, mostly centered around sex, so weird, too much abuse on women. The game I plan to make isn't centered around sex but something more interesting, and sex is just a part of it to entertain people. You can't make a game, without playing a game. so I have to try before getting into this game development field. Even I didn't like the games I played, I learned a lot of things from them.

Last edited:

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Since we share the same "Realistic" thought from these game, I recommended "Married Warrior Emma".
It's Japanese 2D RPGM. I like that game because it's "realistic", which Emma the main pro, from a loyal wife, to became slutty, not just in 1 zipped, but through out the game. The story text show how her from denial at first, to sex-hunger. Due note, it's trully an RPG because you can decide Emma decision to be loyal wife instead a disloyal slutty wife. However, if Emma stay true, it will get her more hard situation. Example, money and items. Slutty, access to easy money and get free item. Loyal, you've to work hard for it.

Ted

Daddy
Aug 17, 2016
i have been recently playing this game Loren The Amazon Princess its good but old,
.you can chose your player male/female
.romance
.companions
.action
.good story

i haven't finished it + i am using cheats so...:oops:
its a long game,i think i downloaded it from thepriatebay

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I checked both. not really my type. if someone found any game like the games made by Tlaero,mortze then let me know. I still couldn't find any game like that.

Hyaenidaemax

Aug 12, 2016
i have been recently playing this game Loren The Amazon Princess its good but old,
.you can chose your player male/female
.romance
.companions
.action
.good story

i haven't finished it + i am using cheats so...:oops:
its a long game,i think i downloaded it from thepriatebay
It's truely a great story, I'd say it's a VN with RPG elements.
Don't play if you want H-scenes though, there are almost none. But then again, the story was awesome AF, I played it till the end in one go (yes I cheated lol)

If someone can suggest any more games like Loren the Amazon princess I'd be very grateful... :)

BigRedRadio

Oct 8, 2022
Something like RPG , a really good story like more into adventurous. there should be prerendered scenes instead of just texts. the game shouldn't have incest/milf (like younger people-oldder people relationships) or any creepy sexual acts, I don't mind gay or lesbian or anything but there should be men and women both and more into heterosexual relationships, the game should be a bit long like at least 1 hour. I tried a lot of games directly from patreon and here, but didn't like anything honestly. even paid for some of games thinking they might be good, but didn't fit to my preference. The only game I liked was Stranded With Benefits, but when it is evolving it goes out of the track. at the beginning it was good, but then it becomes weird like one guy has sex with another girl while the girl he loves watching, and it doesn't seem very adventurous and it seems so short. I dunno it's hard to explain all the cons. Thanks anyway for reading this :)
You might try Long Live the Princess It's recently been completed so there's no fear it'll leave you hanging it's a fantasy with some Harem elements. I'm not sure what you mean by adventurous as the sex is fairly vanilla (but pretty to look at).

Reactions: Droid Productions