Seeking Can someone suggest me a new game?

May 25, 2017
Hi guys.
Someone knows a game like: Rogue-Like Evolution, Venture Seas, Cloud Meadow, Four Elements Trainer, Jack o Nine Tails, Summertime Saga and Behind The Dune?
I'm looking for a "management" game with good art, good story and I don't want to follow a walkthrough to play it ( like My New Life and Second Happiness ).
Sorry for my English and thanks to all people who answer. :eazyHype:

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Hi guys.
Someone knows a game like: Rogue-Like Evolution, Venture Seas, Cloud Meadow, Four Elements Trainer, Jack o Nine Tails, Summertime Saga and Behind The Dune?
I'm looking for a "management" game with good art, good story and I don't want to follow a walkthrough to play it ( like My New Life and Second Happiness ).
Sorry for my English and thanks to all people who answer. :eazyHype:
Does it have to be 2D?

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
2D or 3D, now i play Man of the House, but it's boring...... it's too slow!
View of Family has a very similar format to Summertime Saga. It's probably my favorite Life Sim. The little sister Mia is the cutest thing ever, and I would totally have played it just for her, but as the game went on it just kept being good. I'm not really into M/S incest, but the M/S incest in this game is amazingly done. Unlike MotH this game has minimal grind. I don't think I ever had to repeat a task more than 4 times to advance. And even if you do, as long as you pay attention to the "objective" info in your phone, you'll always know what to do.

Chloe18 is probably my second favorite Life Sim, though it's quite different from the others, as you play as Chloe. It's kinda a corruption game where you're willfully being corrupted in order to prove yourself to the cheerleaders. Lots of hot sex scenes with both men and women for Chloe. Its a fun game because it just keeps going.

You might also enjoy Family Values, but that one is more of a pseudo life sim... like it behaves like Sumertime Saga or View of Family but in reality its a linear story. That said it's got a progressive corruption theme that follows all the same patterns as a life sim, only the freedom is more an illusion than a reality.