Seeking Can Someone Suggest me Games Like these ?

AtharvaK2120

Aug 15, 2021
So , I've been playing for a while now , So far I have played Many good games like , Manila Shaw Renpy Remake , Anna exiciting Affection , Rise of the white flower , What a legend , City of Broken Dreamers , Depraved Awakening , College Kings , House Party , The Spellbook and many more , But haven't any thing Similar like Rise of the White Flower or City of Broken Dreamers . I also Have played both College Kings and Being a Dik both are good so is milfy city , and I also have played many Japanese Games like Starless Nymphomaniac Paradise , Dead Ageis , Closed Game , How to live Healthy Hentai Lifestyle , and many more . But I really want a game that's similar or better than these games , I like to play games with female Protagonist , Magic , Parody , Corruption , Slave , BDSM , Male Protagonist with Femdom . So Help me Please :)

AtharvaK2120

Aug 15, 2021
I have played most of the games you listed , I loved these games I have played GGGB, Star Knightess , Third Crisis . I will try out another games that you have listed thanks .