Can someone tell in what engine these graphics were made?

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm curious what game engine this was made. It doesn't look like Koikatsu nor honey select. But I'm unfamiliar with all the engines out there. I'm just fairly certain this isn't hand made. No, it has to be in some general purpose game engine of sorts.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Looks like Honey Select to me, just not quite as colourful as people usually make it.

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm curious what game engine this was made. It doesn't look like Koikatsu nor honey select. But I'm unfamiliar with all the engines out there. I'm just fairly certain this isn't hand made. No, it has to be in some general purpose game engine of sorts.
It is definitely an Illusion title.

Reactions: baloneysammich

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
Aside from Koikatsu I can't differentiate one Illusion engine from another. Could be PlayHome for example. But Honey Select is far more common for amateur games and has a much larger modder community IIUC.

Hagatagar

Oct 11, 2019
You can easily identify Illusion games by looking at the guys. They all look the same. :cautious:

-rivo

Aug 26, 2021
HS most likely(or PlayHome because of quality), but if you want to get into making your own 3d Models, Blender/Maya is a good start. I believe Illusion uses Maya for their 3D modelling.