Can we get a NTR FILTER?

Coleroni

Mar 2, 2019
Look. I'm getting real sick of the front pages being covered in NTR schlop. Every other fucking game I see is some retarded CUCK RPG NTR BONANZA!!! I'm fucking sick of it. Perhaps a filter to completely remove games, comics, animations, and other types of media which contain NTR. This would make the site much more interesting TO ME.

peterppp

Mar 5, 2020
Look. I'm getting real sick of the front pages being covered in NTR schlop. Every other fucking game I see is some retarded CUCK RPG NTR BONANZA!!! I'm fucking sick of it. Perhaps a filter to completely remove games, comics, animations, and other types of media which contain NTR. This would make the site much more interesting TO ME.
:FacePalm:

morphnet

Aug 3, 2017
First, you mean latest updates pages not front pages, the front page is NOT filled with NTR "schlop"

Here is the front page and....nope nothing....
front.png

Second, because you are too lazy to move your eyes just slightly to the right, you decide to throw a tantrum on the forums?
Not only is there a filter but it allows excluding up to 10 tags :rolleyes:

filters 1.png

filters 2.png

it also works with the search function

Advsearch.png

search 2.png

You have also been a member here since 2019 so by now you should know, at the very least, to ask for help instead of whining in general discussions.
So what this boils down to is, it's a YOU problem, created by YOU.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
there is not going to be a filter for NTR for games, there is no need for it. why would you want a filter for NTR for games?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
You're demonstrating for the populace, right? Good job! No one is this adverse to a genre and engine unless they are attempting to prove some point of the ridiculousness of such fringe, extreme views. Particularly when less than 10% of all the games listed on this site have the netorare tag. And less than 25% of all the games here are RPG. Combined, there's only about 500 RPG games tagged with netorare... out of over 17,400 (less than 3% of all games).

A+
there is not going to be a filter for NTR for games, there is no need for it. why would you want a filter for NTR for games?
What are you talking about? There is a netorare tag (which was formerly labeled as an NTR tag) and when the new UI is implemented, there will be tags for netorase and netori, as well.

Last edited:

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
What are you talking about? There is a netorare tag (which was formerly labeled as an NTR tag) and when the new UI is implemented, there will be tags for netorase and netori, as well.
ah shit, i forgot about the netorase and netori tags. i rarely use the filter system on this forum so i was not aware. but thanks for letting us know there are still tags based on the NTR tag, that means this doesn't root out NTR entirely.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
ah shit, i forgot about the netorase and netori tags. i rarely use the filter system on this forum so i was not aware. but thanks for letting us know there are still tags based on the NTR tag, that means this doesn't root out NTR entirely.
Well, and the person was specifically calling out netorare (NTR) - which the tag does exist, and has existed for years either as ntr or netorare - for people to filter. So I am still confused about your initial response.

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
First, you mean latest updates pages not front pages, the front page is NOT filled with NTR "schlop"

Here is the front page and....nope nothing....
View attachment 3512454

Second, because you are too lazy to move your eyes just slightly to the right, you decide to throw a tantrum on the forums?
Not only is there a filter but it allows excluding up to 10 tags :rolleyes:

View attachment 3512458

View attachment 3512461

it also works with the search function

View attachment 3512472

View attachment 3512502

You have also been a member here since 2019 so by now you should know, at the very least, to ask for help instead of whining in general discussions.
So what this boils down to is, it's a YOU problem, created by YOU.
Speaking of which, how do you save those filters, since they reset every time one revisits the site?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: hu lover