Seeking Can we get more games with raven from teen titans?

Deleted member 1952336

Ortus
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2020
cause she is such a sexy woman like mmmmmm i want some more
Sure! I'm working on a Teen Titans game now. The first draft of the story is written for v0.1.0. Raven, Starfire, and Beast girl will be the initial team, plus the original character MC, with Cyclops and Robin mostly off helping the justice league (rarely in the story).

I'm spending a good amount of time trying to get the art right for it, doing lots of experiments. I do NOT want to mess up the art. Not again lol.

This was my last experiment drawing Raven but I'm not satisfied.

Raven3.png

At the moment (below) I'm trying to more precisely replicate the style of the original with my improvements being much more subtle so it still feels like the TV show. This is a work in progress, my reference is on the left.

Raven4.png
It's going to be pure VN, story based with choices that do effect the story. And they'll be fluid animations, no flash type animations. I did animations for my last game as practice, but that complete game was only a one month project (Night with the Aardvarks).

The best existing Titans game I've come across is 18 Titans, but for mine the story and characters are going to be more realistic (still based on the TV show) and a little darker at times. There also won't be any required repeated events or sandbox that breaks the flow of the story. I'll admit I've made that mistake in the past with one of my games. Not good for an immersive story based game imho.

Although I really respect Mity and think he makes good sandbox games, it's not the experience I'm setting out to create.

EDIT: Update

I've launched v0.1.0 of this Teen Titans Visual Novel.

https://f95zone.to/threads/teen-titans-new-member-0-1-0-ortus.128305/

Last edited: